Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

We know what he did.  We know what he meant.

We all know what I did. But in your opinion, what did I mean? And please read my previous posts before you accuse me of something I did not do or mean.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

We know what he did.  We know what he meant.

We all know what I did. But in your opinion, what did I mean? And please read my previous posts before you accuse me of something I did not do or mean.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

You can tell how sheltered OP is by the fact he even deemed this to be thread worthy material
laugh.gif

I would understand this reaction after visiting some third world slum not a rowdy McDonald's. C'mon man. 
alien.gif

exactly!! thats whats sad that op just comes to experience this now, like how old are you, u never been exposed to anything else other rich people,, thats kinda sad get out a little , im not even trying come at you but how is this soo shocking ?

Originally Posted by tkthafm

You can tell how sheltered OP is by the fact he even deemed this to be thread worthy material
laugh.gif

I would understand this reaction after visiting some third world slum not a rowdy McDonald's. C'mon man. 
alien.gif

exactly!! thats whats sad that op just comes to experience this now, like how old are you, u never been exposed to anything else other rich people,, thats kinda sad get out a little , im not even trying come at you but how is this soo shocking ?

Just curious OP which suburb do you live in. I got college buds from Needham and Newton, MA. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just curious OP which suburb do you live in. I got college buds from Needham and Newton, MA. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SlamCity

My sig isn't referring to rap. It's referring to blacked out cars.
Why you making things difficult. The actual line "all black everything" comes directly from and has gain popularity through rap lyrics. If your sig was purely based on blacked out cars, your sig would have said 'Team Blacked Out Cars', not team all black everything. The line comes from rap, you used it, your sig is (at least partially) referring to rap. Alright.

So... my sig is partially referring to rap... I don't understand what you're trying to prove. Okay, the line comes from rap. I like blacked out cars. Can both not exist? Are you trying to catch me slipping on my sig now? What are you trying to prove?
laugh.gif
 My bad, im kinda 
pimp.gif
 and got a little too involved in the comment. I was kinda just trying to get at the fact that you knew what dude meant when he made the rap comment in the context of your sig, but you, just in the spirit of arguing and 'making things difficult', (what you seem to be doing throughout this thread) reply with comments that just provoke further bickering and defending, really just a never-ending argument, which I guess most NT threads are though.

Originally Posted by SlamCity

My sig isn't referring to rap. It's referring to blacked out cars.
Why you making things difficult. The actual line "all black everything" comes directly from and has gain popularity through rap lyrics. If your sig was purely based on blacked out cars, your sig would have said 'Team Blacked Out Cars', not team all black everything. The line comes from rap, you used it, your sig is (at least partially) referring to rap. Alright.

So... my sig is partially referring to rap... I don't understand what you're trying to prove. Okay, the line comes from rap. I like blacked out cars. Can both not exist? Are you trying to catch me slipping on my sig now? What are you trying to prove?
laugh.gif
 My bad, im kinda 
pimp.gif
 and got a little too involved in the comment. I was kinda just trying to get at the fact that you knew what dude meant when he made the rap comment in the context of your sig, but you, just in the spirit of arguing and 'making things difficult', (what you seem to be doing throughout this thread) reply with comments that just provoke further bickering and defending, really just a never-ending argument, which I guess most NT threads are though.

laugh.gif
Yo, OP is the same dude who referred to Asians as "Orientals". You need to broaden your horizons and get out more, gonna grow up narrow minded as hell stuck in that affluent white neighborhood in Beantown.

laugh.gif
Yo, OP is the same dude who referred to Asians as "Orientals". You need to broaden your horizons and get out more, gonna grow up narrow minded as hell stuck in that affluent white neighborhood in Beantown.

Originally Posted by roback1991

White people can't be trashy?

F-outta here.

You F-outta here. I'm not white and I'm not saying white people are perfect. Stop putting words in my mouth.
Then why would you even need to identify that you lived in a predominantly white neighborhood? I'm assuming that you meant: you live in a white neighborhood, therefore said neighborhood doesn't have "hood rats".
scshift wrote:
I'm from the suburbs and it's mainly a rich white place so you don't see a lot of ghetto hood rat behavior. In fact most of what I saw was based on WSHH and youtube 
laugh.gif

Am I misquoting you?

Originally Posted by roback1991

White people can't be trashy?

F-outta here.

You F-outta here. I'm not white and I'm not saying white people are perfect. Stop putting words in my mouth.
Then why would you even need to identify that you lived in a predominantly white neighborhood? I'm assuming that you meant: you live in a white neighborhood, therefore said neighborhood doesn't have "hood rats".
scshift wrote:
I'm from the suburbs and it's mainly a rich white place so you don't see a lot of ghetto hood rat behavior. In fact most of what I saw was based on WSHH and youtube 
laugh.gif

Am I misquoting you?

Back
Top Bottom