Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by prymone

was onna say.. whats with the sig man?
u listen rap but never been around a *!$$!** before today
My sig isn't referring to rap. It's referring to blacked out cars.
Why you making things difficult. The actual line "all black everything" comes directly from and has gain popularity through rap lyrics. If your sig was purely based on blacked out cars, your sig would have said 'Team Blacked Out Cars', not team all black everything. The line comes from rap, you used it, your sig is (at least partially) referring to rap. Alright.

So... my sig is partially referring to rap... I don't understand what you're trying to prove. Okay, the line comes from rap. I like blacked out cars. Can both not exist? Are you trying to catch me slipping on my sig now? What are you trying to prove?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

lot of conclusions being drawn by people in this thread...

Yes, I don't think schift is racist but he could have definitely chosen his words more carefully. But it is sad that that behavior is associated with inner city minorities to begin with. Even people who are going at OP are making that connection understandably.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

lot of conclusions being drawn by people in this thread...

Yes, I don't think schift is racist but he could have definitely chosen his words more carefully. But it is sad that that behavior is associated with inner city minorities to begin with. Even people who are going at OP are making that connection understandably.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

You can call me ignorant, but you can not call me racist. Never once did I express any kind of ill feelings towards any kind of race. You can say that I do not know much about real life, but don't say that I dislike a particular race.
I feel you Bro. The hood aint for everybody. Those that never lived it, will never get it. Until they try and understand it.
The Boston Common is not the hood.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

You can call me ignorant, but you can not call me racist. Never once did I express any kind of ill feelings towards any kind of race. You can say that I do not know much about real life, but don't say that I dislike a particular race.
I feel you Bro. The hood aint for everybody. Those that never lived it, will never get it. Until they try and understand it.
The Boston Common is not the hood.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

roll.gif

I appreciate that dude didn't back down when herbs were quick to immediately paint him as racist.

He came out lookin' like a winner while the rest of ya'll _'s lookin' bitter and foolish
laugh.gif

I appreciate that dude didn't back down when herbs were quick to immediately paint him as racist.

He came out lookin' like a winner while the rest of ya'll _'s lookin' bitter and foolish
laugh.gif

This dude is the Casey Anthony of NT right now.

We know what he did.  We know what he meant.

but by the wording we can't prove without a doubt that he made a racist thread. 

Oh well congrats on tiptoeing the line I guess
grin.gif

grin.gif

You can tell how sheltered OP is by the fact he even deemed this to be thread worthy material
laugh.gif

I would understand this reaction after visiting some third world slum not a rowdy McDonald's. C'mon man. 
alien.gif

You can tell how sheltered OP is by the fact he even deemed this to be thread worthy material
laugh.gif

I would understand this reaction after visiting some third world slum not a rowdy McDonald's. C'mon man. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

OP knew when he said "weaves" he was gonna start something. OP stop trollin....

Did you read any of my posts? I wrote a couple paragraphs to Brolic Scholar explaining that I was not trying to start something.

Why are you getting so hung up on that one detail? If I had left it out, would you still be stoning me?

There are many better ways to start something. Except, I wasn't trying to start anything.

I think I've explained all of my motives and intentions pretty clearly through my numerous posts in this thread. If you have anything new that you are unclear about, I'll answer it.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

OP knew when he said "weaves" he was gonna start something. OP stop trollin....

Did you read any of my posts? I wrote a couple paragraphs to Brolic Scholar explaining that I was not trying to start something.

Why are you getting so hung up on that one detail? If I had left it out, would you still be stoning me?

There are many better ways to start something. Except, I wasn't trying to start anything.

I think I've explained all of my motives and intentions pretty clearly through my numerous posts in this thread. If you have anything new that you are unclear about, I'll answer it.

I just read your replies and I apologize for thinking you're a racist but I still think you were being condescending.

I just read your replies and I apologize for thinking you're a racist but I still think you were being condescending.

Back
Top Bottom