Would you wife your closest female friend?

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

No...

We're just friends for a reason.

this...

one of mine is kinda out there the other is a stuck up self centered #$%^& and the other u cant trust lol ...but we coo tho

I can tell a lot of you are talking about females that have friend zowned you. I don't have any female friends that are on the same level as some of myclosest boys, but there are a bunch of females I chill with on the regular that I consider associates that I would smash at a moments notice
laugh.gif

Assuming she were single now. As much as I enjoy her company I still couldnt do it. Known her for about 7 years now. Watched her evolve as a person. Like, backin high school and the early college days the chick was wacked to say the least.

Honestly, of the 7 years I've known her I couldnt stand her for the first 5. She c-blocked me hard senior year HS
mad.gif

But now, she is one of the very few girls I can actually just chill with. I can talk to her about anything. Vibe on music. Joke around. Drink, smoke..

I'm happy she finally found a good dude. Real cool guy.

I wont lie though, I wanna smash at least once. Hope they take a break or something..%%+*..
laugh.gif
j/k

yep, thats the one that will last. I just told my girl I want her to be my best friend. Because I wan this to last.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

since my closest is now my ex i would probably say no

fixed.

although, if my closest female friend was kim1 or thytkerjobs...you better believe it.

My ex was my closest and best friend I ever had in life and a year and change into the relationship it all fell apart.

We don't even talk anymore.

Still love her to death, but if people don't want to be part of your life, you gotta let them go and be.

tired.gif

Yes. She was my ex and were best friends now. were better friends now then when we were together.

yeah I probably would, I actually had a chance a few years ago but i faked bcuz if we broke up then it would be way to weird. We both share all the samefriends, but now I would if given the opportunity but not really banking on it.

Pros: You already know each other and had the chance to get to know them throughout the years
Cons: Say it doesn't workout.....Tension.

If you plan on wifing up the best friend you need to do it before some time because after there is just no turning back to thinking of "what if"

Me personally My best guy friend is the EX so no it wouldn't work. We are better off as friends.

Back
Top Bottom