Would you wife your closest female friend?

If you don't love her like that than not even... if you do than i guess its worth risking the best friend relationship
But for me, i wouldn't do it, cause shes my closest female friend, so shes always going to be there, opportunities will not

Sounds like many people know about the friend zone... and how that females becomes the close friend...

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

if she was hot.. fo sho
smile.gif
laugh.gif

man she is mad cool, we talk about everything past,future, secrets everything gives me advices ..

but man she is on da chubby/fat side and i dont do that sorry

smh.gif
at me..

Those are the plans down the road. Been together for 8yrs. I got a lot of female friends but she's the closest one I got. Fight, joke, laugh, cry, etctogether and nothin changes in a bad way

I been thinking bout this for a while also, i have a close friend who i known since forever and we been had like a sister/brother relation ship but lately ijust look at her and i think in my mind i wanna smash but if i try and it dont go through its gonna cause an ackward vibe between us, but i throwed some sextalk to her a while back and she was actually telling me what position she likes and +@% so imma keep pulling the string little by litle and see if i open thatpackage lol..

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

Nope she got a kid and a husband but before that yea

word, same here. Id wife instantly, shes prolly the realest female I have ever met. Sometimes I regret not making something out of if when I had the chance. Ineed to stop dealing with J.O.'s and settle down with my ex already or find a female with the qualities that my best female friends have.

Hell naw...
...She has to much info on me...knows everything...that can't be good...lol

Back
Top Bottom