Would you wife your closest female friend?

[nikki minaj] in a new york minute [/nikki minaj]

ive known her like 10 years now and i know shes legit and isnt a skee-o which is pretty much all i care about in a wifey cause chicks is +#$#!*@ grimey. plus ilove hows shes uber white girl and uses all the most gutter slang %*+@ still cracks me up. you aint laughed until you seen a girl who looks like she should beat a lilith fair concert talking about "beatin guts"

Its funny that im reading this topic

I got a close female friend who confides in me about everything....including her bf who is 27 and has no idea what he wanna do with his life. Dude iscompletely white trash with a bad temper.

Yet all she wanna do is complain. And when she doesnt complain she goes tell my cousin (these 2 are best friends, both females) that she has thought aboutdating me....blah blah

Whenever i hang out with her i do not like her boy's company. And we would flirt constantly. Sometimes i feel attracted to her, sometimes i feel sorry forher.

I guess i would never wanna cross that line with her. At the same time i really dont wanna spend as much time with her as possbile.

God forbids us drunk one day....i'd tear it up! Otherwise...NAH!

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nope. There's a reason why I made her a friend.
QFT. If you're even attractive to a female friend in a romantic way, then she's not a true friend.

I feel bad for some of those dudes who settled into the best friend role because they're crazy in love with the girl but the feeling isn't mutual. Thewomen need to be the bigger person and cut the dude loose. They don't understand that even being a friend they're still giving the guy hope.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I would but she plays for Jawny's team
frown.gif
smh.gif

What's that mean?

she likes the Mets...he likes the Yankees

Nah. I have 2 I'm close with. One hooks up with guys all the time even though she's in a relationship for the past 2 years. You have no idea how manytimes she hooked up with either me or one of our mutual friends when we go out and she gets drunk. And the other, her personality wouldn't work in arelationship for me as we are way too different in terms of thngs we like. This includes music, movies, activities, ect. But we are good friends for otherreasons I guess.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Its funny that im reading this topic

I got a close female friend who confides in me about everything....including her bf who is 27 and has no idea what he wanna do with his life. Dude is completely white trash with a bad temper.

Yet all she wanna do is complain. And when she doesnt complain she goes tell my cousin (these 2 are best friends, both females) that she has thought about dating me....blah blah

Whenever i hang out with her i do not like her boy's company. And we would flirt constantly. Sometimes i feel attracted to her, sometimes i feel sorry for her.

I guess i would never wanna cross that line with her. At the same time i really dont wanna spend as much time with her as possbile.

God forbids us drunk one day....i'd tear it up! Otherwise...NAH!

quite similar to my situation

yes, shes my current girl, been together goin on 5 years now, have a son together, known eachother since 2nd grade, we 22 now.....

No way. Aside from her being like 3 years older than me, our personalities dont mix.

As far as Im concerned though, wifey should = your closest female friend. Just not as in "let me get married to my good friend" sorta way.

i would smash my 3 closest female friends but i don't wanna make the first move because if they're not down, the friendship would be ruined.

We've talked about it recently, it actually would be a good look for me. She's pretty much my ideal type.. But we are on two seperate ends right now.She's ready for marriage/kids/etc...And I'm not remotely close to that. The fact that we aren't in the same state helps, she has told me that if westayed in the same city..She'd go all in for me..Fighting side *@%!$#% and whatever else she had to do to be wifey...Which has me
laugh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
because I KNOW she's dead serious.

Back
Top Bottom