Would you Tip?

These tip threads always pop up here, all these nters always trying to prove a point in why tipping isn't necessary. You're just cheap that's all there is to it
laugh.gif

Either you do or you don't. The logic that no tipping almost guarantees a "tainted" order the next go-round is bs. People don't always need a reason to eff with somebody's food. Some folks are just whacked out these days. Cut the "good samaritan" crap lol.

Either you do or you don't. The logic that no tipping almost guarantees a "tainted" order the next go-round is bs. People don't always need a reason to eff with somebody's food. Some folks are just whacked out these days. Cut the "good samaritan" crap lol.

Ive been a delivery driver for about a year now and we do have a $2 delivery charge. $1 goes to the house and $1 goes to us. Ive basically just accepted the fact that some people just dont tip. At the beginning I used to get salty, but now its just o well. But, you better believe you will be getting your food last even if you ordered first if you're a known "no tipper".

I do get mad if it is raining, snowing, or super cold out and you don't tip.

Last thing, If yall using a coupon Ill let you keep it if you tip decent enough.

Ive been a delivery driver for about a year now and we do have a $2 delivery charge. $1 goes to the house and $1 goes to us. Ive basically just accepted the fact that some people just dont tip. At the beginning I used to get salty, but now its just o well. But, you better believe you will be getting your food last even if you ordered first if you're a known "no tipper".

I do get mad if it is raining, snowing, or super cold out and you don't tip.

Last thing, If yall using a coupon Ill let you keep it if you tip decent enough.

where i work they charge $1.50. we get $1 for gas each delivery and the other $0.50 goes back to the store. Believe we remember the houses that dont tip and take other deliveries first/or even leave your order at the shop for other drivers to take. The good tippers always get a free soda/extra ranches/extra cheese and peppers, etc.

where i work they charge $1.50. we get $1 for gas each delivery and the other $0.50 goes back to the store. Believe we remember the houses that dont tip and take other deliveries first/or even leave your order at the shop for other drivers to take. The good tippers always get a free soda/extra ranches/extra cheese and peppers, etc.

Just ordered chinese and they charged 6 dollars for delivery AND forgot my freakin fried rice so I paid 20 for 2 spring rolls and when I called em they told me they had closed the kitchen SMH cant believe I tipped em

Just ordered chinese and they charged 6 dollars for delivery AND forgot my freakin fried rice so I paid 20 for 2 spring rolls and when I called em they told me they had closed the kitchen SMH cant believe I tipped em

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

How much does fried rice and 2 spring rolls usually cost? Don't tell me you paid $14 for that (with the tip)

How much does fried rice and 2 spring rolls usually cost? Don't tell me you paid $14 for that (with the tip)

Originally Posted by scshift

11 bucks plus the 6 dollar delivery charge and tip 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
the delivery charge is over 50% of the entire meal

mad.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
and I only got 2 *@!@%%+ spring rolls 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where'd you get from? That's ridiculous

mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gourmet Gourmet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gourmet Gourmet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I believe the delivery charge is just a way to guarantee the driver gets something for delivering in case the customer doesn't tip, not 100% though

i delivered for a pizza shop before that had a $1 delivery charge that went to the house, not my pockets
ooook then I guess I'm wrong 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I believe the delivery charge is just a way to guarantee the driver gets something for delivering in case the customer doesn't tip, not 100% though

i delivered for a pizza shop before that had a $1 delivery charge that went to the house, not my pockets
ooook then I guess I'm wrong 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom