Would you Tip?

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Originally Posted by eashawty

i never tip cause they add that $3 delivery charge. i give them ##*%+! exact change, i remember one delivery dude tried to get smart wit me cause i aint give him a tip. i started to beat his !%$, i told him to get back in his car before i put him back in his car
laugh.gif
Liar. Punk.

shut yo $$%## $%$ up *!!+*...pardon my french

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Originally Posted by eashawty

i never tip cause they add that $3 delivery charge. i give them ##*%+! exact change, i remember one delivery dude tried to get smart wit me cause i aint give him a tip. i started to beat his !%$, i told him to get back in his car before i put him back in his car
laugh.gif
Liar. Punk.

shut yo $$%## $%$ up *!!+*...pardon my french

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

When I used to live at home, I always tipped, no exceptions.  Easily gave the delivery man $5+ dollars every time; some of you dudes are just cheap as hell.

lol, says the big tipper who is  LIVING AT HOME

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Inductive reasoning, but then you apply the same sort of logic to say, well you fill drinks and carry plates for a living, so you must not be very bright and now dudes want to have salt in their vaginas. It's the same thing. No tip= cheap, #!+@*@ job= dumb.
.......we dont %%!# with you, lingustically.

When I used to live at home, I always tipped, no exceptions.  Easily gave the delivery man $5+ dollars every time; some of you dudes are just cheap as hell.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Inductive reasoning, but then you apply the same sort of logic to say, well you fill drinks and carry plates for a living, so you must not be very bright and now dudes want to have salt in their vaginas. It's the same thing. No tip= cheap, #!+@*@ job= dumb.
.......we dont %%!# with you, lingustically.

--Thread reminds me of the intro of Resevoir Dogs.
--But I would tip if someone else was covering the meal. Yup yup.

--Thread reminds me of the intro of Resevoir Dogs.
--But I would tip if someone else was covering the meal. Yup yup.

I used to work at a pizzeria and we would add close to a 2 dollar charge on top of all deliveries. The drivers never saw none of that money. Even if they had a lousy day those delivery charges wouldnt go to them.

I always try to tip minimum on lousy service and extra if the service seemed like it was well worth it.

Try having your weekly pay all depend on tips and than you tell me if you will think twice about not tipping at a restaurant.

I used to work at a pizzeria and we would add close to a 2 dollar charge on top of all deliveries. The drivers never saw none of that money. Even if they had a lousy day those delivery charges wouldnt go to them.

I always try to tip minimum on lousy service and extra if the service seemed like it was well worth it.

Try having your weekly pay all depend on tips and than you tell me if you will think twice about not tipping at a restaurant.

Originally Posted by cbass625

laugh.gif
  Whose fault is it that your weekly pay depends all on tips though?

Originally Posted by cbass625

laugh.gif
  Whose fault is it that your weekly pay depends all on tips though?

Delivery charge or not I always tip. I order from the same 3 places either weekly or every other week. I've yet to wait 30 mins to get my food. Drivers have told me they recognize my address and expedite my order knowing they're going to get a good tip (never tipped less than 5 for food).

I worked at a Papa Johns for a few years. Drivers remember 2 ppl. The ones that tip well and the ones that dont at all. If you keep stiffing the same person over and over I wouldn't trust eating that food. These guys are driving around unsupervised with your food. If you guys only knew what some ppl will/have done to your food. It's why I never eat delivered food at someone else's house.

Delivery charge or not I always tip. I order from the same 3 places either weekly or every other week. I've yet to wait 30 mins to get my food. Drivers have told me they recognize my address and expedite my order knowing they're going to get a good tip (never tipped less than 5 for food).

I worked at a Papa Johns for a few years. Drivers remember 2 ppl. The ones that tip well and the ones that dont at all. If you keep stiffing the same person over and over I wouldn't trust eating that food. These guys are driving around unsupervised with your food. If you guys only knew what some ppl will/have done to your food. It's why I never eat delivered food at someone else's house.

You are a douche if you leave no tip. How do you know the drivers get that money for their gas? When I did delivery for a pizza place before we had to argue to get gas allowance each night.

You are a douche if you leave no tip. How do you know the drivers get that money for their gas? When I did delivery for a pizza place before we had to argue to get gas allowance each night.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I was waiting for some ignoramus to come at me as if you have an automatic inability to pay bills AT HOME.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
, im just saying...

its easy to live a lavish life AT HOME

If you guys only knew what some ppl will/have done to your food. It's why I never eat delivered food at someone else's house.
and your advocating for us to tip these people?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I was waiting for some ignoramus to come at me as if you have an automatic inability to pay bills AT HOME.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
, im just saying...

its easy to live a lavish life AT HOME

If you guys only knew what some ppl will/have done to your food. It's why I never eat delivered food at someone else's house.
and your advocating for us to tip these people?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom