Would you say most men cheat on their wives?

*You know you can muti quote bruh
laugh.gif

But from what I bolded I'm confused. You want to cheat on somebody? It looks like a goal of yours.
I am guilty of that sometimes. But this time the new post that I responded to came out after I quoted the first one.

Yes. I WANT to cheat. it is a GOAL of mine. That is how I will measure when I truly made it. When dimes that would never give me the time of day now "love" me. And I will stay gettin loot, to make sure they always love me.

Like I have said. Girls had their chance but they blew it. Starting the CPA Exam soon and I have no doubt in my mind that I will pass. After that my devotion will be on my work so I can climb the corporate.

When I do get a girl I will know it was the loot. Dont care how much my game has improved or how much better my body gets from hitting the gym. Then I want to see how many girls I can get while I get a girl, and how many times she will forgive me before she leaves. Then I will find a new girl, that will be the fruit of my labor.
you sir are a horrible person!

*You know you can muti quote bruh :lol:*

But from what I bolded I'm confused. You want to cheat on somebody? It looks like a goal of yours.
I am guilty of that sometimes. But this time the new post that I responded to came out after I quoted the first one.

Yes. I WANT to cheat. it is a GOAL of mine. That is how I will measure when I truly made it. When dimes that would never give me the time of day now "love" me. And I will stay gettin loot, to make sure they always love me.

Like I have said. Girls had their chance but they blew it. Starting the CPA Exam soon and I have no doubt in my mind that I will pass. After that my devotion will be on my work so I can climb the corporate.

When I do get a girl I will know it was the loot. Dont care how much my game has improved or how much better my body gets from hitting the gym. Then I want to see how many girls I can get while I get a girl, and how many times she will forgive me before she leaves. Then I will find a new girl, that will be the fruit of my labor.

Somehow I got that. Your motive is to see how much the money changes how people look at you.

That's a dangerous field if you're team raw.

Just remember, if you catch feelings for your main girl you shouldn't just cheat on her with a bunch of women. You could be throwing away something you don't know you have.

Somehow I got that. Your motive is to see how much the money changes how people look at you.

That's a dangerous field if you're team raw.

Just remember, if you catch feelings for your main girl you shouldn't just cheat on her with a bunch of women. You could be throwing away something you don't know you have.
I aint team raw. I don't know that yet off course but I KNOW. Anything that could damage my caking is not a risk I am willing to take (that crazy phase of my life is over and I have no intention of looking back). I have nightmares of missing an important business meeting cuz some ***** burned me or I caught the germ. :smh:

I'll try to remember that. But as I told my mom. Whenever I do catch a feeling I will ask myself, would I have had this dime a few years back when I wasnt making 60k? 80k? 100k? etc etc etc. I know the answer to that will always be "no". Then she will be a golddigger, so no dambs will be given.

:lol: I guess i was wrong, my bad. im 6foot and 220 yeah i could stand to lose a few pounds but not fat.
I dont eat alot when i smoke.

Blotters bro you sound incredibly scorned
If only you knew the half. If I could project my life experiences with women to other guys they would understand without a doubt. Not **** I could describe. Not **** you would understand if I simply wrote it. You would have to experience it.

If you could not only would you understand...... as a man, you would be cheering me on.

Majority men in America may cheat same as majority woman in America may cheat . We tend to have weak marrital values . But outside of America in the Eastern parts of our world husbands never cheat on their wives and vise-versa .... Well thts for those men who don't have like ten wives and for the wives who aren't js one of ten woman . Ahaha
i don't agree with this at all

A lot of people who you wouldn't think cheat, cheat. Especially women. And it gets worse as people get older. 

A lot of people who really have not cheated, just haven't been in an ideal enough situation. These people can stand tall and say that they don't cheat, but know in the back of their minds that if the stars aligned, the ideal situation presented itself, and they KNEW they WOULDN'T get caught... they would fold. And they never have to admit it if they never find themselves in that situation. 

One thing I have learned as I have gotten older is that it is a dirty game, and there is SOOOO much going on behind the scenes. Good luck to everyone playing, because we all need it. 

Majority men in America may cheat same as majority woman in America may cheat . We tend to have weak marrital values . But outside of America in the Eastern parts of our world husbands never cheat on their wives and vise-versa .... Well thts for those men who don't have like ten wives and for the wives who aren't js one of ten woman . Ahaha

Ya, that's not true at all; especially in eastern europe where wives are sometimes still treated like objects so husbands can cheat with no remorse. I know this happens because I've seen it happen on multiple occasions - at least with Eastern Europeans that have come here to America - where it is obvious they still adhere to the cultural differences.

And no - MOST men do not cheat on their wives - just most scumbags.

Im not feeling that :stoneface: But you already admitted that your an ashmole, so its all good lol :smokin

Props to myself, i called you an ashmole hahahahhahaha :smokin .. im so great :lol:

I never met anyone that actually planned to cheat on someone. How old are you boy?:rofl:

That **** just happens man. A cute girl gives you all the right signs, you outweigh the good with the bad (or convince yourself there is more good than bad to this) , and proceed.

Once you cross that line, it's hard to go back . You'll have to accept the fact that your relationship can end, and you'll hurt a person you care about. Not much else to it.

If you're the type that likes to be in a relationship and sleep around as well, then that's pretty lame. You just want the security of having a girl waiting for you because you're insecure about having yambs on a consistent basis. You'll need to man up and stop being a loser if you fall into that category. 

Break up with the girl and do you.
I'll be 24 in May.

That is not my prblem

I'd rather be a "loser". Like I said. I am not going to care about any girl like that, so losing them aint a factor. Sir Charles and I were talking hypothetics. Their chance for that has passed.

It is not loserish to play girls who you know only want you for your money. I am very close to starting a good career. If yambs start flocking then there is no reason for me not to take advantage.

I'll be 24 in May.

That is not my prblem

I'd rather be a "loser". Like I said. I am not going to care about any girl like that, so losing them aint a factor. Sir Charles and I were talking hypothetics. Their chance for that has passed.

It is not loserish to play girls who you know only want you for your money. I am very close to starting a good career. If yambs start flocking then there is no reason for me not to take advantage.
I understand. But cheating means you'll be in a relationship. If you just want to be with a variety of girls, then just be their friends and do as you please.

No commitments, no guilt. Wrap up.
let that man cheat...she'll take him for half!

Straight up tho, in my hood cats was getting it in early , I bloomed late (16yr old) and still after it was famine no feast. As I got to college I kinda grew into myself and things got better, I was easy on the eyes n the gift of gab got me through.

But I wanted MUCH MORE and literally prayed to be was the dude chicks threw the poon at. I wanted to fill women wit erotic lust every time my they sniffed my mere aura....

I got happily married, got more muscles ( kids are good work out equipment), and a beard and then,.... I got my old prayer answered (maaad late) My wife even sees some of it when we go out, but she not insecure, she trust me ( and prays constantly herself). I live with a wretched curse. No matter what I do, everywhere I go chix on the nuts heavy. The wedding ring make em want me more imo, cus they all think ima scumbag and not looking for a relationship, just bunz. Every store, office, hell, my supervisor tried to smash maad times and my old job. I just ignore it. All the flirtin, bendin over in front of me, chick bumpin into me, tryna start convos, all the favors, I just brush it aside. Its hard. Im a magnet but Im humble n dont think Im even aalll that but chix think so. I wish this was the case like when I was in Hi skool, but no didn't get that luxery. I live my life beating chix off my jock. Sometimes I feel Im dead and this is hell....makes no sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom