Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

different culture and  ethnic background would only make things harder for both of you and your future kids

This right here is the root of RACISM!  If everyone had equal respect and admiration for different cultures and ethnic backgrounds, this world would be a better place!

Personally I do everything I can to date outside my race.  I am very fascinated in learning about new cultures, religions, foods, etc.  

different culture and  ethnic background would only make things harder for both of you and your future kids

This right here is the root of RACISM!  If everyone had equal respect and admiration for different cultures and ethnic backgrounds, this world would be a better place!

Personally I do everything I can to date outside my race.  I am very fascinated in learning about new cultures, religions, foods, etc.  

it's hard to find a good woman as is, so why would i make it that much harder on me to find one by limiting myself to only looking for one race.

besides im the product of a mixed marriage and my son is mixed too, so im open minded to mixing things up.

it's hard to find a good woman as is, so why would i make it that much harder on me to find one by limiting myself to only looking for one race.

besides im the product of a mixed marriage and my son is mixed too, so im open minded to mixing things up.

AntonLaVey wrote: It also seems like asian chicks only get with fat/undesirable white dudes, my boy and I used to count the couples.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I was told by an Asian person that some Asian females are pressured by their families to marry UP. And Marrying UP usually means marrying someone that isn't Asian or Black.

AntonLaVey wrote: It also seems like asian chicks only get with fat/undesirable white dudes, my boy and I used to count the couples.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I was told by an Asian person that some Asian females are pressured by their families to marry UP. And Marrying UP usually means marrying someone that isn't Asian or Black.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

no I believe marrying up means a successful Asian of the same group (Chinese/Korean) or if you have to marry outside of the race let them be white atleast. And white usually=economic success. Many asians are slaves to the American socioeconomic caste system. This definitely means no negros....not all are like this tho. This mentality is especially true of first generation foreign families from my observation. They have preconvieved notions of what it means to be black thanks to the media. I know quite a few of my asian friends parents that are progressive as hell tho.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

no I believe marrying up means a successful Asian of the same group (Chinese/Korean) or if you have to marry outside of the race let them be white atleast. And white usually=economic success. Many asians are slaves to the American socioeconomic caste system. This definitely means no negros....not all are like this tho. This mentality is especially true of first generation foreign families from my observation. They have preconvieved notions of what it means to be black thanks to the media. I know quite a few of my asian friends parents that are progressive as hell tho.

Originally Posted by l337six

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm Asian and I don't like Asian girls so there's a pretty good chance

Messin up in life brotha

c'mon now dude.  same thing goes for you.  You're Mexican and you don't date Mexican girls...
pot meet kettle...

-J-

Originally Posted by l337six

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm Asian and I don't like Asian girls so there's a pretty good chance

Messin up in life brotha

c'mon now dude.  same thing goes for you.  You're Mexican and you don't date Mexican girls...
pot meet kettle...

-J-

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif

The different culture thing and ethnic background is not a valid reason for not dating someone outside your own race.  I broke up with a girl of the same race because she had no interest in learning about my culture even when I made a point to learn about hers.
I think if both people in a relationship are open minded, willing to learn, understand and enjoy the nuances of each others cultures, the colour of their skin means nothing.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif

The different culture thing and ethnic background is not a valid reason for not dating someone outside your own race.  I broke up with a girl of the same race because she had no interest in learning about my culture even when I made a point to learn about hers.
I think if both people in a relationship are open minded, willing to learn, understand and enjoy the nuances of each others cultures, the colour of their skin means nothing.

of course. most of the girls ive been with were white (or part white) and mexican

not much into asian or filipino girls

im filipino/italian btw.

of course. most of the girls ive been with were white (or part white) and mexican

not much into asian or filipino girls

im filipino/italian btw.

Probably not.

I'm Chinese.  I'm VERY Chinese.  I love being Chinese.

I hate eating meals without rice.  I credit most of my swagger to Chan Ho Nam and Chicken.  I get damn irritated explaining things to non tech-savvy people.  I will NEVER understand how people wear their dirty
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
shoes in their own house.  I celebrate my New Year in February, and that means animal dice, red envelopes, and cemeteries.  I even want a big, expensive, uncomfortable, wooden furniture set that i'll never use; and I have no idea why.

When I look to the future to my wife and kids, I just don't see how they could fit a different mold.  And when I try to imagine them fitting a different mold, I can't imagine myself fitting with them.

I got nothing against interracial dating, but that's only proved to strengthen my belief that I won't be happy marrying outside of my culture.

Probably not.

I'm Chinese.  I'm VERY Chinese.  I love being Chinese.

I hate eating meals without rice.  I credit most of my swagger to Chan Ho Nam and Chicken.  I get damn irritated explaining things to non tech-savvy people.  I will NEVER understand how people wear their dirty
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
shoes in their own house.  I celebrate my New Year in February, and that means animal dice, red envelopes, and cemeteries.  I even want a big, expensive, uncomfortable, wooden furniture set that i'll never use; and I have no idea why.

When I look to the future to my wife and kids, I just don't see how they could fit a different mold.  And when I try to imagine them fitting a different mold, I can't imagine myself fitting with them.

I got nothing against interracial dating, but that's only proved to strengthen my belief that I won't be happy marrying outside of my culture.

Back
Top Bottom