Would you marry a girl for her riches?

What if you met a girl who you weren't attracted to or compatible with, but she was filthy rich and told you, "You don't have to work another day in your life. I will take care of you."

Would you be interested?

She would look something like this:

470_sarah_walker2_470x470.jpg

umm.... iguess i would have no soul, and i would most likely burn in hell for it....but yeah why not

Do we have to be happily married? j/k

I don't think i can ever marry someone that i wasn't in love with. I guess this is cheesy, but I still believe marriage to should kept sacred.

hell no, you will never get her respect and on top of that, she will look at you as a toy once she's bored of your games and will run off with Mandingo inAruba.

Man if she's loaded, jus convince her to enhance herself via plastic. Then, punch her in the uterus while she is asleep so she will be unable to havechildren, and after that suggest you fertilize a surrogate mother.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

hell no, you will never get her respect and on top of that, she will look at you as a toy once she's bored of your games and will run off with Mandingo in Aruba.

quoted for the truth.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

hell no, you will never get her respect and on top of that, she will look at you as a toy once she's bored of your games and will run off with Mandingo in Aruba.

its cool man id make sure not to have a prenup so i could get half of what rightfully belongs to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

What if you met a girl who you weren't attracted to or compatible with, but she was filthy rich and told you, "You don't have to work another day in your life. I will take care of you."

Would you be interested?

She would look something like this:

470_sarah_walker2_470x470.jpg
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

hell yes i would....who says i cant cheat?

Hell yeah i would, especially with the economy this time around. Matter of fact, she looks better or just as good as half of all wife's in the US.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

In the end, love is greater than any amount of money.
Wouldn't it be nice though to not have to work ever again and just loaf around the mini-mansion while she works 60 hours/week. She'd still cook and clean for you, go to a baseball game with you, and maybe, just maybe, she listens to Earth Wind & Fire like you do. So although it's not a storybook love, you still have a mate.

I would be very interested...

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

In the end, love is greater than any amount of money.
Wouldn't it be nice though to not have to work ever again and just loaf around the mini-mansion while she works 60 hours/week. She'd still cook and clean for you, go to a baseball game with you, and maybe, just maybe, she listens to Earth Wind & Fire like you do. So although it's not a storybook love, you still have a mate.

Yea, I feel you and know where you coming from (except Earth, WInd, and Fire and Baseball
laugh.gif
) but I was just speaking on experience. I didn't know shewas loaded until after we were together and things got real serious. So I was really in love with her and the money was a plus. I guess once you acheive"financial freedom" the money doesn't even matter to you anymore, you just want someone there with you.

Back
Top Bottom