Would you go to jail/prison for a year? Vol. 1 million dollars

Would you go to jail for a year for a million dollars and why/why not? What about prison?

dr-evil.jpg

Yes, jail isn't as bad as prison. I believe I could last the year without it changing me too much.
I can afford to disappear for a year at this point in my life. And the million could help me out tremendously.

An untaxed guaranteed million? Yes.

A year out of touch with civilization isn't a bad trade off for a million. I would only do it if it was guaranteed that it would not be publicized before or during my stint.

a million dollars isn't even that much these days.

And no, I don't have one.
Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Yes, jail isn't as bad as prison. I believe I could last the year without it changing me too much.
I can afford to disappear for a year at this point in my life. And the million could help me out tremendously.

Not true...depends where you live...If you're in JAIL in say Miami??? 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Jail yes. I have no kids and I won't be doing anything else that would earn a mil. It would feel like a rebirth.

I'm always the one to say how much things aren't worth my time and liberty - so my answer is NO. I was leaning to yes but then when I put my life in perspective (ok paying job, enjoy the time with my family, I get to do as I please on a daily basis, im in good health, etc etc etc) HELLS no ..

In order for you to earn that million dollar you have to put all that up and risk it ...

1 million might sound good initially, but if you get rape, you get shank, your family members die while you are in, etc ... how is that milli looking then?

Back
Top Bottom