Would you go to a club/bar alone?

Went to a concert by myself twice. One time a group of people asked if I was there dolo. Of course I said "no" but retrospect I prolly should've had yes. I guess I didn't want to look like sometime type of wierdo or something.

Went to the the Yeezus Tour dolo and it was :smokin . Chat it up with a couple people while sipping crown. Definitely would do it again

^ you dont know anyone who will watch the game with you?  or do you prefer to watch it alone? j/w cause im like that too but i don't go to the bar to watch my team

Lions usually play at 10 am here in LA and most of my homies are too hungover or still drunk from the night before to meet up. Sometimes they might meet up if their westcoast team is playing an earlier game then usual but I'm good with either rolling solo or having them come out.

Stopped going to clubs long ago, but I could see somebody going to the bar dolo for drinks. No excuse for a dude to roll to the clubs by himself.

If I go to a club, it's usually to have fun with my friends. Not into the type of girls clubs attract but if I end up with someone by the end of the night I just see it as a bonus. Can't hit a club solo.
Bars are cool solo, I don't do it often but if I feel like grabbing a beer on the way home from school/work or want to catch a game I won't hesitate.

Stopped going to clubs long ago, but I could see somebody going to the bar dolo for drinks. No excuse for a dude to roll to the clubs by himself.
I see more and more people saying this. I've been over clubs for a minute...but it just seems like clubs in general aren't as popular as they used to be. It's getting to the point where soon people will say "People still go to clubs?"

I see more and more people saying this. I've been over clubs for a minute...but it just seems like clubs in general aren't as popular as they used to be. It's getting to the point where soon people will say "People still go to clubs?"

Everybody scared of being labeled "ratchet"

Went to the club alone, felt mad weird since everyone was cliqued up but I'm slightly non sociable. I'm way too laid back and chill so that's why it was so awkward. I think a bar would be 30x better though. Does anyone else feel like chicks hit the club just to look cute on IG pics? ***** lame if you ask me
Yes. They spend the first hour and a half just taking pics. Isn't til about 12:30 - 1:00am that they are actually fun enough to interact with. but by 2:30am they are too trash to get home. pretty pathetic.  You get a solid 48 minutes of actual enjoyment with these chicks, and 6 timeouts. It's just like the NBA. I guess that's why it's so easy if you're ballin'. Pun Intended.

Everybody scared of being labeled "ratchet"
miss the good ol days of hitting the club and catching mad dubs from shorties, now they just wanna stand around n take pics....also id say the EDM def kills the ability to get it real poppin....some places still be playing that reggae n ish...the club really depends on the music being played

Done the bar and concert thing solo. Not really a big deal. Concert is easy cause everyone is focused on the acts. Plus in SF, it seems pretty common, so you find other solo folks there. Bar is easy too but I keep it to mellow ones. I watched a Raider game after work on the way home and it wasn't a big deal but won't do a happy hour spot solo. Club I wouldn't personally do but I'd do it maybe in another city where I wouldn't know a damn person. Something about doing it in my city would just be odd if I saw some folks.

been to concerts dolo and i liked it. i hate clubs. i would do the bar thing solo too but i dont drink. it would seem lame to go to a bar just to sip on gingerale

let me start of by saying I am super introverted, hate big groups of people and am usually quiet.

now I hate clubs and don't go when I can avoid it, but going to the bar alone for me was the best thing I have ever done. I moved to another city for some time where I didn't know anyone and it was awesome.

1. it puts in you a position where you have to go out of your comfort zone and speak to others.

2. if you sit at the bar alone/ the bartender will talk to you and usually those are girls.

3. if you go up to a girl/ group of chicks they aren't scared as opposed to when you and 20 of your friends come up to them. they talk to you differently and are more friendly.

There are so many positives to it.

I think music is the issue with that. EDM being huge still, it forced people to go to large venues rather than clubs. It might go full circle again.

I think music is the issue with that. EDM being huge still, it forced people to go to large venues rather than clubs. It might go full circle again.

I dunno where you guys are from but people still hit clubs everyday in LA :lol:

Only time I roll solo to clubs is if I have friends working and it's a slow night. I'll just chill at the bar.

I go to bars by myself all the time. Sometimes I don't want to watch a particular game at home, or I want to go out and eat. I always sit at the bar though so I can at least chat with a bartender.

Never done it myself but I've strayed away from my group hella times in Vegas while clubbing. So I probably would if I happen to be in Vegas solo.

Only time I roll solo to clubs is if I have friends working and it's a slow night. I'll just chill at the bar.

I go to bars by myself all the time. Sometimes I don't want to watch a particular game at home, or I want to go out and eat. I always sit at the bar though so I can at least chat with a bartender.
Same here famb. I used to roll solo only to spots where I knew the bartenders, waitresses, VIP hosts and especially the bouncers. Walk out pissy drunk and ain't pay a damb thing :smokin

Decided to try the doly at the bar steeze... Tonight. :lol:

It's hella ratchet. But that's what I get for venturing out on the South Side. :pimp:

In Vegas I would.

I've done a solo Vegas trip once when I was 21 :lol:

It was a fun trip because it forced me to step out of my comfort zone. Had to make things happen in order to have a good time. Met people in line and inside the venues.

As for local clubs, I can't stand them so wouldn't even attempt going solo. It would be awkward :lol:

let me start of by saying I am super introverted, hate big groups of people and am usually quiet.

now I hate clubs and don't go when I can avoid it, but going to the bar alone for me was the best thing I have ever done. I moved to another city for some time where I didn't know anyone and it was awesome.

1. it puts in you a position where you have to go out of your comfort zone and speak to others.
2. if you sit at the bar alone/ the bartender will talk to you and usually those are girls.
3. if you go up to a girl/ group of chicks they aren't scared as opposed to when you and 20 of your friends come up to them. they talk to you differently and are more friendly.

There are so many positives to it.

:smokin My mannnn.

I needa' try that solo flow. I don't see the point in going to a club when a bar has a dance floor and free entry. Only thing you needa' worry about paying for is drinks.

i need to try the solo thing in general

i feel like my friends lag it a lot sometimes.. :smh: especially lately

but ill go to a bar any day over a club

i dont do clubs, or places with strict dress codes

Last edited:
Sounds dope :nerd:. How'd you get into venues solo? What'd people/ you say when you told them you took a solo trip? What was it like chasing the yambs solo?

I've done a solo Vegas trip once when I was 21 :lol:

It was a fun trip because it forced me to step out of my comfort zone. Had to make things happen in order to have a good time. Met people in line and inside the venues.

As for local clubs, I can't stand them so wouldn't even attempt going solo. It would be awkward :lol:

There was this creepy dude at this bar who would always come dolo and just dance by himself with the most intense passion, he would command the floor each time but dude was strange as hell...but I guess he was enjoying himself so who's to say
And there was a dude that watched this creepy dude at this bar who would always come dolo and just dance by himself with the most intense passion 8)

Back
Top Bottom