Would you go out of state to attend a community college...?

for free & its better than what is available in my area? sure
out of pocket? absolutely not, its pointless.

I thought you had to live in the state to attend community college. Will they let you in?

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

No. I wouldn't even go out of state to go to a university.

Then u my friend are missing out on life..... I refuse to send my kids to school instate or same city unless we live next door to harvard

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

In state cost less tho ^

Princeton grads have the least debt though...

Top schools come with top financial aid. All you have to do is get in.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

for free & its better than what is available in my area? sure
out of pocket? absolutely not, its pointless.

this.
i'd rather just go out of state to a university...get put in debt. the american dream 
grin.gif

I live in Illinois and at our community college we had people from Texas and Florida that came just for it. I'm sure there were more out of states as well but those 2 were in my class

The point of a community college is to save money... And being out of state would eliminate the money you would have saved...

as long as you know what youre doing..
my sisters ex dropped out of state & transferred to some local CC by her UC just to be closer to her..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I live in Illinois and at our community college we had people from Texas and Florida that came just for it. I'm sure there were more out of states as well but those 2 were in my class

Harper?

I would

If u graduate from a cc here in florida, you can get into any university automatically. That's just the university tho because some programs require some sort of portfolio or something to get.

I would never pay to go out of state for a CC, and when I have children and they want to go to a CC that's fine but I'm not paying for them to go out of state to one. Go to the one down the road and be happy

Originally Posted by Essential1

The point of a community college is to save money... And being out of state would eliminate the money you would have saved...

THIS

I know a few people who've done this....but only because their families moved and they attended community college in the new state and lived at home with their family...

Other than that helll na

I think most of the people that do this plan to transfer to another school near that CC.
However, I'm sure they can do just the same from their local CC.

I decide to go to a CC out of state so I can get residency in that state so when I transfer to the university I wouldnt have to pay out of state tuition 

Back
Top Bottom