Would you give up 5 years of life for 10 minutes of infinite knowledge?

Would you die 5 years earlier then your suppose too for 10 minutes of infinite knowledge? You can write down anything you want during these 10 minutes and you know everything there is to know. After 10 minutes you turn back to normal?

I'd do it. I'd write extra fast tho 
laugh.gif

Im pretty sure that if I had the infinite knowledge (assuming it lets me know about the past and lies all that jazz) id probably kill myself.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Would you die 5 years earlier then your suppose too for 10 minutes of infinite knowledge? You can write down anything you want during these 10 minutes and you know everything there is to know. After 10 minutes you turn back to normal?
Yes.
If I have infinite knowledge, then I'd figure out how to not only get those 5 years back, but live longer and wealthier.
I wouldn't need to write it down if the info I'm looking for is valuable.

no

I'd give it up for 10 years of my life.

With infinite knowledge comes infinite wisdom... I'll know everything there is to my life and I'll be content. Best of all, I'll know myself and what I want, as well as how to get it.

Make it a 10mins for a year and I'd do it. Aww and trust I would record myself instead of trying to write stuff down

yup. id record a video and say everything i know in the 10 minutes and see how rich n famous i get cause of my intelligence i know about the government. 

Sure why not. We don't know when we are gonna die. That just saves me 5 years of @$#%#$%% in diapers as an old man.

Like who gives a damn if you die at 83 or 88
laugh.gif
. You still old as hell.

I'm 23, if I'm suppose to die at 30 i only have two years left, not taking that risk.

But if some how I knew I would die at 65, i'd take it.

Can it be like the matrix where i download anything i want to know into my DNA??

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yes.
If I have infinite knowledge, then I'd figure out how to not only get those 5 years back, but live longer and wealthier.
I wouldn't need to write it down if the info I'm looking for is valuable.
Came to say basically the same thing.

The flaw in this is it insinuates the universe has preordained our dates of death. Also say I'm going to die the next day. Would the previous 5 years be negated? Would I be erased from memory?

18745365-mind-blown-.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Infinite knowledge = The knowledge on how to live forever.

/endthread

This, not only can you live forever, you can pretty much make medical research obsolete because you'll know the cure for everything, might as well get that knowledge to make money
laugh.gif
, and save lives.

Back
Top Bottom