Would you ever buy B-Grades?

I'm looking at a pair of B-Grades on eBay right now going for $45 that I'm currently on the fence about. I mean, they're B-Grades, but hey, $45 and still authentic. What do you think? Discuss.

I'm looking at a pair of B-Grades on eBay right now going for $45 that I'm currently on the fence about. I mean, they're B-Grades, but hey, $45 and still authentic. What do you think? Discuss.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

it's your money, do what you want with it

I still don't understand how one could tell the difference between B-grades, variants, and good fakes. If it's wrong it's wrong.

I still don't understand how one could tell the difference between B-grades, variants, and good fakes. If it's wrong it's wrong.

Whenever I see a B-grade in person, I can't even find the flaw. Nike is just that anal about it. $45 and authentic = green light.

Whenever I see a B-grade in person, I can't even find the flaw. Nike is just that anal about it. $45 and authentic = green light.

Everybody buys b-grades. Jordan just sells em at @ "a-grade" price. lulz

Originally Posted by PTone

Ain't that the damn truth! I got pairs straight from NDC looking like B-Grades. I actually like my CDP VI B-Grade more than the A-Grades I had.

Originally Posted by PTone

Ain't that the damn truth! I got pairs straight from NDC looking like B-Grades. I actually like my CDP VI B-Grade more than the A-Grades I had.

Originally Posted by go rilla

O.G. Wentworth? No B grades for me.

Originally Posted by go rilla

O.G. Wentworth? No B grades for me.

dude...unless they were marked the a big letter B on the side of the shoes with a red marker, then i wouldnt get them. If not, ide pick em up for $45. you wont be able to tell anyways!

dude...unless they were marked the a big letter B on the side of the shoes with a red marker, then i wouldnt get them. If not, ide pick em up for $45. you wont be able to tell anyways!

Originally Posted by wiseman299

The difference is a B grade is an actual authentic shoe. I had two pair of B grade hare 7s and couldn't find a flaw on either of them. A variant and B grade are not even in the same ballpark.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

The difference is a B grade is an actual authentic shoe. I had two pair of B grade hare 7s and couldn't find a flaw on either of them. A variant and B grade are not even in the same ballpark.

Back
Top Bottom