Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i would be down for being an investor, i know nothing about running a music label though...

as long as everything stated in the contract i would sign sounds good to me ie % i get, where the money is being spent etc... i would be down..
This.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i would be down for being an investor, i know nothing about running a music label though...

as long as everything stated in the contract i would sign sounds good to me ie % i get, where the money is being spent etc... i would be down..
This.

I can do any IT related work for the office(if it's in NY)
nerd.gif

as far as shows...

I've gotten a decent following from the Wiz show i threw earlier this year, and i'm possibly bringing him back here for the Waken Baken Tour. that would only make things better. throw in the Fashawn show this fall and Smokers Club Tour (which has an INSANE lineup) i should have a pretty good following looking for shows i'm doing, so it would be a lot easier to attract an audience. The Dom/Jewels show earlier this year was at a 21+ venue, on a wednesday during finals week and still drew close to 150 with about 2 weeks notice.

I've already got in mind a road trip/tour for the West Coast artists (or whoever else wants to roll) on the way back to CA from Austin, with shows along the way with national headliners and #NT'ers opening. I'm taking at least one van out to ATX, and depending on the amount of people cruising with we can do more, i already know the band i manage and the rapper i manage will be heading out there, and any LA people interested could tag along. I plan on doing 3 showcases out there, one of them the #NT one, and we've got enough time where i can work out some stuff with the band for live band performances of some songs.

SXSW might seem a long time away, but now is the time to get it moving.

I encourage anyone to hit the PM, my twitter or my email which is [email protected] if you have any ideas.

Let's do this...

as far as shows...

I've gotten a decent following from the Wiz show i threw earlier this year, and i'm possibly bringing him back here for the Waken Baken Tour. that would only make things better. throw in the Fashawn show this fall and Smokers Club Tour (which has an INSANE lineup) i should have a pretty good following looking for shows i'm doing, so it would be a lot easier to attract an audience. The Dom/Jewels show earlier this year was at a 21+ venue, on a wednesday during finals week and still drew close to 150 with about 2 weeks notice.

I've already got in mind a road trip/tour for the West Coast artists (or whoever else wants to roll) on the way back to CA from Austin, with shows along the way with national headliners and #NT'ers opening. I'm taking at least one van out to ATX, and depending on the amount of people cruising with we can do more, i already know the band i manage and the rapper i manage will be heading out there, and any LA people interested could tag along. I plan on doing 3 showcases out there, one of them the #NT one, and we've got enough time where i can work out some stuff with the band for live band performances of some songs.

SXSW might seem a long time away, but now is the time to get it moving.

I encourage anyone to hit the PM, my twitter or my email which is [email protected] if you have any ideas.

Let's do this...

Nice.

I always said this is what NT should be about, coming together for a greater goal.

We all alone have scattered resources of some kind, with plenty dudes with connections and some even work in the industry.

Dudes underestimate the power of this community, I seen dudes here up on a lot of $!+% and promoting before it was even popular.

$!+% look at the Lil B thread.

With the right management and direction, in today's world of viral marketing, anything is possible.

Nice.

I always said this is what NT should be about, coming together for a greater goal.

We all alone have scattered resources of some kind, with plenty dudes with connections and some even work in the industry.

Dudes underestimate the power of this community, I seen dudes here up on a lot of $!+% and promoting before it was even popular.

$!+% look at the Lil B thread.

With the right management and direction, in today's world of viral marketing, anything is possible.

This can work but like said.. ieveryone would have to be on the same page.. and thats the harder part

This can work but like said.. ieveryone would have to be on the same page.. and thats the harder part

It could work yall gotta appoint the right people in the right position of power and cut off all the rest. Its business too...

As far as Blogs and all that other stuff listen to blackmagnus514. Everything he said is 100% correct

It could work yall gotta appoint the right people in the right position of power and cut off all the rest. Its business too...

As far as Blogs and all that other stuff listen to blackmagnus514. Everything he said is 100% correct

hmm...

well we're still new to all this, so anyone who wants to take us under their wing:

http://teamscene.bandcamp.com

if you guys are serious about all of this, as of next summer i'll have a law degree (and hopefully a fledgling music law firm) to throw at the project.

peace

hmm...

well we're still new to all this, so anyone who wants to take us under their wing:

http://teamscene.bandcamp.com

if you guys are serious about all of this, as of next summer i'll have a law degree (and hopefully a fledgling music law firm) to throw at the project.

peace

Back
Top Bottom