A&R'S
Cartune
Illionaire
Optimus Prime
Ninjahood(east Coast only lol)

Blogs
youheardthatnew
realtalknewyork

We got Niketalkers in damn every part of the country , Imagine a Street teams in damn near every region of the country , word of mouth x's 10000000
Chicago
L.A
Miami
New york
Atlanta
Indiana
Toronto
Washington
Houston

We Can get 20 or so Major Investors, and do shows in those city's

I mean 60K + Members ....Producers,Rappers blogs ...street teams .....Whats stopping this from happening!?!?!?!!? put some $ down and we shoot videos and chill on worldstar,vlad,onsmash etc .... 0_o

Would be dumb inexpensive

We Can get in house production.....T.I.M.E,Plan, etc
and all #NT members push the singles on twitter,FB,Tumblr ......

also if this does happen Eddostarr drops first
smile.gif

lol jk , but we need like a experimental test....... I say we try n get Someone like Jewels on the cover of XXL freshman list 8) see how far this rabbit hole goes

Secret Society Records
60,000 Members , we all scrap up 10 dollars and we can give anyone a MAJOR PUSH

G.o.d Jewels
Henz0
Qualmes
Top 40 Shawty
Rilla
T.I.M.E

A&R'S
Cartune
Illionaire
Optimus Prime
Ninjahood(east Coast only lol)

Blogs
youheardthatnew
realtalknewyork

We got Niketalkers in damn every part of the country , Imagine a Street teams in damn near every region of the country , word of mouth x's 10000000
Chicago
L.A
Miami
New york
Atlanta
Indiana
Toronto
Washington
Houston

We Can get 20 or so Major Investors, and do shows in those city's

I mean 60K + Members ....Producers,Rappers blogs ...street teams .....Whats stopping this from happening!?!?!?!!? put some $ down and we shoot videos and chill on worldstar,vlad,onsmash etc .... 0_o

Would be dumb inexpensive

We Can get in house production.....T.I.M.E,Plan, etc
and all #NT members push the singles on twitter,FB,Tumblr ......

also if this does happen Eddostarr drops first
smile.gif

lol jk , but we need like a experimental test....... I say we try n get Someone like Jewels on the cover of XXL freshman list 8) see how far this rabbit hole goes

We could have the first lady of NT Kneesh with the hit single "Derriiiiiiiiick Rooooooooose"
pimp.gif

We could have the first lady of NT Kneesh with the hit single "Derriiiiiiiiick Rooooooooose"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

pimp.gif

eek.gif
damn straight !#!# on nikki minaj's buzz lmao

Originally Posted by Rafool

pimp.gif

eek.gif
damn straight !#!# on nikki minaj's buzz lmao

This *%$@ is silly but I'll play along. Two vital additions would have to be Uncle Phil and DMV. Credibility immediately added.

Also, in house production by Mez and Plan and I'm good.

This *%$@ is silly but I'll play along. Two vital additions would have to be Uncle Phil and DMV. Credibility immediately added.

Also, in house production by Mez and Plan and I'm good.

I thought about this b4... could lockup the internet with the right amount of thought and effort

I thought about this b4... could lockup the internet with the right amount of thought and effort

while yall playin around this $#%+ could work.. We have too many members/numbers to hype $#%+ up/get connects.. plus there actually are some decent rappers/producers on here..

streets teams in literally every city lol..

while yall playin around this $#%+ could work.. We have too many members/numbers to hype $#%+ up/get connects.. plus there actually are some decent rappers/producers on here..

streets teams in literally every city lol..

Back
Top Bottom