Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I'm staying at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel from April 15th-18th so I can scout that and let folks know if that's a good spot to stay.

i heard that place is incredible, my boy DJ'ed over there not too long ago. haven't heard one bad thing about it
cosmo is very nice..their club marquee is probably the hottest club in vegas right now.  I have comped rooms at cosmo from now till august from donating a good amount of money on my last weekend trip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I'm staying at the new Cosmopolitan Hotel from April 15th-18th so I can scout that and let folks know if that's a good spot to stay.

i heard that place is incredible, my boy DJ'ed over there not too long ago. haven't heard one bad thing about it
cosmo is very nice..their club marquee is probably the hottest club in vegas right now.  I have comped rooms at cosmo from now till august from donating a good amount of money on my last weekend trip
laugh.gif

Just got back, I'm always down for a Vegas trip tho. Will definitely be there 4th of July weekend, thats primetime GIC season...
glasses.gif

Just got back, I'm always down for a Vegas trip tho. Will definitely be there 4th of July weekend, thats primetime GIC season...
glasses.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#NTFL>>>>[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We got our son Tony/Moon....The master organizers of Summits!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#NTFL>>>>[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We got our son Tony/Moon....The master organizers of Summits!!!![/color]

Back
Top Bottom