Worst non-call travel ever?

I guess the worst is LeBron's against Wizard.
1. None from Wizard realized.
2. The play is a highlight due to his hang time.

For Webber's, he dribbled it. Seems awkward but I still think that it wasn't a travel. I don't know... I'm not qualified referee.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I figured it would be the Steve Francis half-court self-lob in Detroit...but that clip up top was BAD.

�Word.

roll.gif

I can't see youtubes (thanks work!) but has anyone brought up the Bulls/Knicks game from like 1994? If memory serves correctly (which it may not) I vaguelyremember a blatant running without dribbling non-call.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

steps.gif

And there's the Wade one from the New Jersey series
and I've seen Rafer lose his footing after picking the ball up and took like 9 steps right in front of the ref because he was losing his balance and tight roping the baseline. Announcers defended the no call talking bout the only reason the ref can't see it is because he's too close.

smh.gif
This is the worst out of all of them IMO, because it's the one where the player gained the biggest advantage from traveling. Shuffling your feet istraveling, but most of the time the player doesn't gain a distinct advantage by doing it. The whole reason Bron got this shot off was because he took 14steps, and it cost the Wizards the game...
indifferent.gif

And I'm not gonna complain about the other game-winner that series, because it was horrible defense and Bron didn't really gain an advantage, but hetraveled on that one too
laugh.gif

When I first read the title, I though 'Hansborough on Kenny George', so thanks for the vid, Chuck Finster.

For Webber's, he dribbled it. Seems awkward but I still think that it wasn't a travel. I don't know... I'm not qualified referee.
He dragged his pivot before the dribble, (if I remember correctly)..so it was a travel

Chris Lofton vs Winthrop in the tourney a few years back

lofton didnt walk on that

DAMN i needed Winthrop to win that game... my teacher was an alumnus and convinced everyone to pencil them in for the upset. i also put some $$$ on theindividual game. i remember being heated when i saw that shot. but luckily the Vols lost the next round, i had them losing that one

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

steps.gif

And there's the Wade one from the New Jersey series
and I've seen Rafer lose his footing after picking the ball up and took like 9 steps right in front of the ref because he was losing his balance and tight roping the baseline. Announcers defended the no call talking bout the only reason the ref can't see it is because he's too close.
Yea i was so hot i saw this one!!!

^this is the green vid, cant embed

but the thing about the lebron travel is it was SO blatant. there is no way the refs didnt see it. they consciously chose not to blow the whistle.

�The vid is pretty funny. But the funniest part is this

******** sign S Adam Archuleta to six year deal.

Yea I caught that, but I was hoping it would go unnoticed.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom