roll.gif
�no way in hell the ref's didn't see that

Originally Posted by jretro23

roll.gif
�no way in hell the ref's didn't see that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How the hell can you not see that? Refs these days are more strict on traveling, i guess they werent back then.

Damn, I was expecting something obvious, but that's just.... Wow.

Dude took at least 6 steps.
laugh.gif

How do you stumble across something like that?
laugh.gif

I figured it would be the Steve Francis half-court self-lob in Detroit...but that clip up top was BAD.

Was that Piatkowski?
laugh.gif
He even looked down at his feet...like "Damn...I just took a stroll.
laugh.gif
"

laugh.gif
that one was pretty bad too, but cmon Dan Majerle took like 8 steps all by himself at the top of the 3 point line

and he even checked out his feet at the end like "wow i almost traveled"
laugh.gif

steps.gif

And there's the Wade one from the New Jersey series
and I've seen Rafer lose his footing after picking the ball up and took like 9 steps right in front of the ref because he was losing his balance and tightroping the baseline. Announcers defended the no call talking bout the only reason the ref can't see it is because he's too close.

How are the two NBA ones posted from the playoffs
laugh.gif
...isin't that when the NBA has the best crews out there?

^^^
Shaq does that little shuffle start up just about every time he gets the ball on the block too.

Dude took at least 6 steps.

I think I counted 7, but there were so many of those and they come so quickly I may be wrong.
laugh.gif
And to make it worse, the ref is like 8 feet away lookingright at him.
smh.gif

Not the best video but he took 4 total steps without dribbling. ESPN even counted 4 steps in slow motion at the time. How does the ref miss it when he'sstaring down the play.....

Well, they could have thought LeBron was possibly keeping his right foot down, but that wasn't the case. He got fouled on the shot attempt though
tongue.gif

Chauncey took a few little mini steps after stepping around Dwight.
laugh.gif

I counted 7 steps for Majerle though.

The jump stop is two steps. I can't believe how many times the referees miss this. Because two feet land at the same time does not mean they are one step.

Back
Top Bottom