Worst American city to live in right now?

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Sacramento, CA
I love this place. Your just as ignorant as everyone else hating on Ohio for no reason (Including myself)

Just stop.
indifferent.gif
Yeah, I also love Sacramento. We're pretty boring but that's it.
at least yall aint as boring as little rock ar. but otherwise it's not that bad.

Originally Posted by orthotic

Sacramento, CA
I love this place. Your just as ignorant as everyone else hating on Ohio for no reason (Including myself)

Just stop.
indifferent.gif
at least yall aint as boring as little rock ar. but otherwise it's not that bad.
Gary, Indiana

I'm in Sacramento...my family comes from AR, Gary, and a city that got a nuclear bomb dropped on it.

You still gotta have pride in your hometown
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by orthotic

Sacramento, CA

Just stop.
indifferent.gif
Gary, Indiana

I'm in Sacramento...my family comes from AR, Gary, and a city that got a nuclear bomb dropped on it.

You still gotta have pride in your hometown
pimp.gif

NYC. Its so expensive and with all this mosque !+!$ its only a matter of time. My rent is what most peoples mortgage is.

NYC. Its so expensive and with all this mosque !+!$ its only a matter of time. My rent is what most peoples mortgage is.

Chicago easyyyyyyy, I'm not proud of it though. them young boys out here murkin' cops, kids, Vet's...Basically anything with a pulse

Chicago easyyyyyyy, I'm not proud of it though. them young boys out here murkin' cops, kids, Vet's...Basically anything with a pulse

no @+%%+#% faking chicago worst place imo. Their like rated like #1 in the states with worst crimes and other @%+#.I never botherto watch but i think that they had a documentary about how bad chicago is.Its so bad that the @+%%+#% jail system is over crowded.I mean that doesn't make any sense lol .Some of the prisoner get out of jail early just because its over crowded.Im like wow smh...And also Detroit their economy is all !%$%!+ up.I heard its hard getting a job.Im like damn

no @+%%+#% faking chicago worst place imo. Their like rated like #1 in the states with worst crimes and other @%+#.I never botherto watch but i think that they had a documentary about how bad chicago is.Its so bad that the @+%%+#% jail system is over crowded.I mean that doesn't make any sense lol .Some of the prisoner get out of jail early just because its over crowded.Im like wow smh...And also Detroit their economy is all !%$%!+ up.I heard its hard getting a job.Im like damn

Back
Top Bottom