Worst American city to live in right now?

Ohio takes an L in every thread that asks for a city name, good or bad. 
laugh.gif

I heard Vegas was heading downhill fast as far as it's economy...not sure about the truth to that though.

Ohio takes an L in every thread that asks for a city name, good or bad. 
laugh.gif

I heard Vegas was heading downhill fast as far as it's economy...not sure about the truth to that though.

to the people saying Oakland? how many of you have ever even been here?

Oakland is the most beautiful city i've ever had the pleasure of living innand one of the nicest places i've ever been to.

you guys honestly think it's just all bad don't you?

smh.gif
  at completely ignoring an entire half of the city.

there's a reason why property values here are 2-3 times what ever they are where you're at.
laugh.gif

to the people saying Oakland? how many of you have ever even been here?

Oakland is the most beautiful city i've ever had the pleasure of living innand one of the nicest places i've ever been to.

you guys honestly think it's just all bad don't you?

smh.gif
  at completely ignoring an entire half of the city.

there's a reason why property values here are 2-3 times what ever they are where you're at.
laugh.gif

Yea and that reason is because of San Francisco. If it wasn't for SF, Oakland would be considered Sacramento
laugh.gif
. Yes I been there, I can tell you all about International Street. Oakland sucks. Oakland Hills is nice though, I'll give you that.

Yea and that reason is because of San Francisco. If it wasn't for SF, Oakland would be considered Sacramento
laugh.gif
. Yes I been there, I can tell you all about International Street. Oakland sucks. Oakland Hills is nice though, I'll give you that.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Write down every city in Ohio on little pieces of paper, put them in a Scrabble bag, shake it up, then pull a piece out.  There's your answer.

There's a pretty good chance it'll be Cleveland too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Write down every city in Ohio on little pieces of paper, put them in a Scrabble bag, shake it up, then pull a piece out.  There's your answer.

There's a pretty good chance it'll be Cleveland too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

oakland isnt as bad as it use to be, it also has some really nice areas. but richmond, that's another story...
yes
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

where do you live?

Originally Posted by DMan14

oakland isnt as bad as it use to be, it also has some really nice areas. but richmond, that's another story...
yes
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

where do you live?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Sacramento, CA
I love this place. Your just as ignorant as everyone else hating on Ohio for no reason (Including myself)

Just stop.
indifferent.gif
Yeah, I also love Sacramento. We're pretty boring but that's it.

Sacramento, CA
I love this place. Your just as ignorant as everyone else hating on Ohio for no reason (Including myself)

Just stop.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif

you can tell me all about International Street, really now?
roll.gif

you may have driven through once or twice but it's obvious you don't know much at all about the place.

fyi pretty much half the city is very high income, $1M+ home neighborhoods just like the Oakland Hills you saw. Montclaire, Trestle Glen/Mandana Blvds, Rockridge, Grass Valley, Moraga Canyon, Chabot, College Ave, are all some of the most desirable neighborhoods in the nation.

it's a shame you don't realize there's more to this city than Gangland Oakland.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

you can tell me all about International Street, really now?
roll.gif

you may have driven through once or twice but it's obvious you don't know much at all about the place.

fyi pretty much half the city is very high income, $1M+ home neighborhoods just like the Oakland Hills you saw. Montclaire, Trestle Glen/Mandana Blvds, Rockridge, Grass Valley, Moraga Canyon, Chabot, College Ave, are all some of the most desirable neighborhoods in the nation.

it's a shame you don't realize there's more to this city than Gangland Oakland.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

man Sacramento stays in your mouth
laugh.gif
go back to queens or where ever borough your from with that saltiness. Im not hating on NYC, I been there I LOVE the place so this aint a shot a nobody else. But this dude is just outta pocket with the hate
smh.gif

laugh.gif

man Sacramento stays in your mouth
laugh.gif
go back to queens or where ever borough your from with that saltiness. Im not hating on NYC, I been there I LOVE the place so this aint a shot a nobody else. But this dude is just outta pocket with the hate
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Sacramento, CA

Just stop.
indifferent.gif
at least yall aint as boring as little rock ar. but otherwise it's not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom