Worst American city to live in right now?

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Sacramento, CA

Wrong.  SacTown has some of the finest women in the U.S.
And how does that have anything to do with it being a bad city to live in? Women aren't factors. Things like crime rate, unemployment rate and drop out rate should.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Sacramento, CA

Wrong.  SacTown has some of the finest women in the U.S.
And how does that have anything to do with it being a bad city to live in? Women aren't factors. Things like crime rate, unemployment rate and drop out rate should.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by ALDY

Damn.

This is a pretty hard question to answer..

Now if we were talking cities, that would be quite simple:
I'll start it off with the TOP 20..

1Columbus
2Cleveland
3Cincinnati
4Toledo
5Akron
6Dayton
7Canton
9Youngstown
10Lorain

grin.gif

Good lord ya'll are stupid. DMan over 70% of your list aren't even cities....and ALDY you listed 12 towns....smh. Anything to try and get the lulz huh?

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by ALDY

Damn.

This is a pretty hard question to answer..

Now if we were talking cities, that would be quite simple:
I'll start it off with the TOP 20..

1Columbus
2Cleveland
3Cincinnati
4Toledo
5Akron
6Dayton
7Canton
9Youngstown
10Lorain

grin.gif

Good lord ya'll are stupid. DMan over 70% of your list aren't even cities....and ALDY you listed 12 towns....smh. Anything to try and get the lulz huh?

yea i kinda meant like the whole area stockton richmond oakland its prolly kuz the gangs police economic situation ya kno
detroit bad 2 n im stayin in san bernardino n its bad out here 2

yea i kinda meant like the whole area stockton richmond oakland its prolly kuz the gangs police economic situation ya kno
detroit bad 2 n im stayin in san bernardino n its bad out here 2

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

to the people saying Oakland? how many of you have ever even been here?

Oakland is the most beautiful city i've ever had the pleasure of living innand one of the nicest places i've ever been to.

you guys honestly think it's just all bad don't you?

smh.gif
  at completely ignoring an entire half of the city.

there's a reason why property values here are 2-3 times what ever they are where you're at.
laugh.gif
Thank you. I love how everyone has this gross misinterpretation of Oakland. Biking through Oakland are some of the best memories I have in life. It's just funny thinking how much these nters are shook but half the city has 20something yr old college princesses/hipsters causally riding bikes everywhere. Oh well, better for us. Bay Area can't take anymore keep, property cost enough already!

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

to the people saying Oakland? how many of you have ever even been here?

Oakland is the most beautiful city i've ever had the pleasure of living innand one of the nicest places i've ever been to.

you guys honestly think it's just all bad don't you?

smh.gif
  at completely ignoring an entire half of the city.

there's a reason why property values here are 2-3 times what ever they are where you're at.
laugh.gif
Thank you. I love how everyone has this gross misinterpretation of Oakland. Biking through Oakland are some of the best memories I have in life. It's just funny thinking how much these nters are shook but half the city has 20something yr old college princesses/hipsters causally riding bikes everywhere. Oh well, better for us. Bay Area can't take anymore keep, property cost enough already!

Back
Top Bottom