World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

eek.gif
 sneaker heads are the Holy ones.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by FedExciter

so my neighbor thought it would be funny to put a speaker in the window and blast this recording of him saying "come with me my child"

i was shook for like 2.2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I woulda flipped!
i jumped off the couch scared i cant lie, any high i had completely went away , but by the time i made it to the window i could hear them laughing

the was the scariest 10 seconds of my life

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by FedExciter

so my neighbor thought it would be funny to put a speaker in the window and blast this recording of him saying "come with me my child"

i was shook for like 2.2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I woulda flipped!
i jumped off the couch scared i cant lie, any high i had completely went away , but by the time i made it to the window i could hear them laughing

the was the scariest 10 seconds of my life

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday

Yes believing in god makes me better than you Anton. 
PAGANS ! 
grin.gif

Dudes got my txt all supersized and **$ like hes saying something..you feel special now buddy? You gotta reaction outta me. 

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday

Yes believing in god makes me better than you Anton. 
PAGANS ! 
grin.gif

Dudes got my txt all supersized and **$ like hes saying something..you feel special now buddy? You gotta reaction outta me. 

Im the movie theater and the lights just came on and the movie went off and I hear 15 yr olds scream its the rapture. Smh

anyone have any links or quotes from the old man and his followers for believing judgement day AFTER 6pm?

anyone have any links or quotes from the old man and his followers for believing judgement day AFTER 6pm?

Im the movie theater and the lights just came on and the movie went off and I hear 15 yr olds scream its the rapture. Smh

Back
Top Bottom