[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

^^^ Info on the girl in your avy?

I think Bell would be a good addition. I'll take him over Shannon. Defense wins chips.

Mine? If so, that's the wifey.

Anyway, it's crazy a few months ago, I brought up bring Bell in and it didn't seem likely, but now it looks like it could be possible *crosses fingers*

nice pick up...
smokin.gif

Brown's an idiot for opting out, if Nate who actually won the dunk contest, and did a great job of the bench for the Celts aint getting crazy offers, what made him think he was gonna be getting full MLE's n chit.... i mean what did he do last year? shot poorly, was injured for alot of the year, and barely played in the playoffs/finals... fool was getting 2.5 mill to play basketball... come on, some of these dudes dont think right

My Black Mamba tee finally came today
pimp.gif

Tinkerbell and Kobe supposed to meet later today right?

Wonder if the Lakeshow will rack up some ESPYs tonight?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

My Black Mamba tee finally came today
pimp.gif

Tinkerbell and Kobe supposed to meet later today right?

Wonder if the Lakeshow will rack up some ESPYs tonight?
Pretty sure the best team award will go to the Saints
Kobe might get an ESPY

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

What about Matt Barnes? He still in the mix?
I would like to know this also.... I like Barnes better than Bell.... getting Matt and K.Thomas would be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

I think Bell would be a good addition. I'll take him over Shannon. Defense wins chips.

Anyway, it's crazy a few months ago, I brought up bring Bell in and it didn't seem likely, but now it looks like it could be possible *crosses fingers*

nice pick up...
smokin.gif

Brown's an idiot for opting out, if Nate who actually won the dunk contest, and did a great job of the bench for the Celts aint getting crazy offers, what made him think he was gonna be getting full MLE's n chit.... i mean what did he do last year? shot poorly, was injured for alot of the year, and barely played in the playoffs/finals... fool was getting 2.5 mill to play basketball... come on, some of these dudes dont think right

in LA of all places too! No way I'm opting our of that situation, yall gotta trade me and even then I might fight it.

I like the idea of Kobe recruiting Kurt Thomas. he has great basketball IQ and bring toughness in C/F position.. nice..

Yall kno Raja aint even ACTIVE right?

dood hasn't suited up in a season or 2

Barnes, T-Mac, Shannon >>>>>>>>>> Raja 

[h2]Lakers bring back Fisher[/h2]

Derek Fisher is officially back with the Los Angeles Lakers.

The team announced that they had re-signed the 6-foot-1 point guard who has been part of five Lakers championships. The team did not disclose terms of the contract, but a source told ESPNLosAngeles.com that it will be for three years and approximately $9 million.

Fisher was drafted by the Lakers, along with Kobe Bryant, in 1996. He played eight years with Los Angeles before stints with the Warriors and Jazz. He returned to the Lakers for the 2007-08 season and has been a starter on back-to-back title teams.

He averaged only 7.5 points and 2.5 assists per game in the regular season this year but upped his totals to 10.3 and 2.8 in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

nice pick up...
smokin.gif

Lol thanks! Yeah she's bad
pimp.gif

Anyway, I agree with what you said, I don't know why he opt out, I guess he wanted to take a gamble. It backfired, just like Ariza's agent.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Raja WAS active last year, I'm not sure how many games he played, but he played

Tmacs lifelong back problems are far more serious than raja's wrist injury on his non shooting hand

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Raja WAS active last year, I'm not sure how many games he played, but he played

Tmacs lifelong back problems are far more serious than raja's wrist injury on his non shooting hand

So doesn't seem like they're going after any bigs? Do they really think Bynum will make through a full year?

IMO shoulda traded Bynum for Bosch last season.....

Back
Top Bottom