Women hitting men ?

Smh You guys smacking up women. I'd never do that in my life, I've been raised against it. I play around with my girl, but thats x400 different. If a women ever hit me I just take the L and either walk away, or talk to her if she's worth it.

You guys need some common sense though, like Thisizdray, you deserved every bit of that punch to the face. You cheated on her, and tried to come up and sleep in her crib like nothing happened. 
no flame... but if you get the hit to the face, what happens when she stands in fronf of the door when you try to leave?

and when you go to move her, she screams "touch me and i'm gonna punch you again"?

Some of you dudes have been conditioned and you don't even realize it. He deserved every bit of a punch to the face because he got caught doing dirt? Really? So he realized he was in the wrong and was prevented from leaving because his girl got "emotional" and that's cool? What if she decided a punch wasn't good enough and picked up something to stab him? Or what if the roles were reversed and he found out she was cheating and he lost his cool and busted her lip? Would she have deserved that or would you put your cape on and say a man is supposed to be better than that? People need to keep their hands to themselves and that's it.

Some of you dudes have been conditioned and you don't even realize it. He deserved every bit of a punch to the face because he got caught doing dirt? Really? So he realized he was in the wrong and was prevented from leaving because his girl got "emotional" and that's cool? What if she decided a punch wasn't good enough and picked up something to stab him? Or what if the roles were reversed and he found out she was cheating and he lost his cool and busted her lip? Would she have deserved that or would you put your cape on and say a man is supposed to be better than that? People need to keep their hands to themselves and that's it.
View media item 71208

y'all doing something wrong if women are putting hands on you.

:smh:

Maybe I'm crazy but if a woman thought so lowly of me that she would take a shot at me then it's a wrap. There's no respect, and if there's no respect then there's no relationship. Off to the bushes she goes never to be seen again.

Smh You guys smacking up women. I'd never do that in my life, I've been raised against it. I play around with my girl, but thats x400 different. If a women ever hit me I just take the L and either walk away, or talk to her if she's worth it.

You guys need some common sense though, like Thisizdray, you deserved every bit of that punch to the face. You cheated on her, and tried to come up and sleep in her crib like nothing happened. 
no flame... but if you get the hit to the face, what happens when she stands in fronf of the door when you try to leave?

and when you go to move her, she screams "touch me and i'm gonna punch you again"?
Well you seem to be going off ThisisDray's story. I understand where you're coming from but even in that position I wouldn't hit her. If I were him I deserved it for cheating on her, and not giving her an explanation. Not trying to bash him or you, I'm  just saying it wasnt right.

One time i threw a stack of papers at my girl out of anger, and she started wailing on me. I just grabbed her hands and forced her up against a wall and looked her dead in the eyes and she calmed down real quick.

Then she started talkin about calling dudes to come get at me, and I told her "i'm not about that life! i'll call the cops on those dudes! i'm not a fighter i'm a snitch! Please call some people so i can say they also robbed me and you planned it out!" then I started putting stuff in a trash bag like "yea i could def use a new 360."

Broad couldn't handle how i was about to make the situation work. So much defeat in her face, thank god we're not togeth no more tho.
:rofl: My man
Son is diabolical :rofl:

Well you seem to be going off ThisisDray's story. I understand where you're coming from but even in that position I wouldn't hit her. If I were him I deserved it for cheating on her, and not giving her an explanation. Not trying to bash him or you, I'm  just saying it wasnt right.
but that's the thing we're gettin at, brah..

you DONT deserve to get physically assaulted b/c of infidelity. we pose the question to you famb... what would happen if HE caught her cheating...?

So KSteezy, you are saying the last time she hit you was when yall were teenagers?

Read fam.

Majority of the times things got out of hand was early on, since we've been married, I think she lost it once or twice....just because she swings on me doesn't mean she connects :lol: ya need to practice some evasive maneuvers.

There is no perfect relationships, you decide how much you willing to tolerate from each other, there is all sorts of different types of abuse, you just have to see if the bad outweighs the good...some people get cheated on and after a short break decide is worth a second chance, I personally find cheating unacceptable, if I ever find out she has cheated, it's over....on the other hand I've tolerated her short fuse, some may think that's a deal breaker, but I just look at it as one emotional female losing control...I know that once the screaming, crying and swinging, she'll come back to earth and feel pretty crappy, apologizes and we move forward....you guys expecting some sugar coned type relationships, if that's what ya waiting for, it won't happen...I'm sorry...there is no perfect man, there is no perfect woman.

y'all doing something wrong if women are putting hands on you.

mean.gif
I don't think it's fair to make assumptions like that.  What if you're on the bus or the subway and you accidentally scuff an irrational hood-booger's shoe and she starts throwing fists? I agree that you shouldn't hit a female loved one or friend, and that resorting to fists should still be a last resort in the situation I just mentioned.  However...if she poses a threat or refuses to stop, she's goin' to jail now.

Wow talk about lowered expectations. So what you're saying is accept these women for the broken individuals they are? I guess a woman who doesn't swing on her man out of anger or cheat on him is impossible to find. No disrespect steezy but stick to photography because you give terrible advice.

Maybe I'm crazy but if a woman thought so lowly of me that she would take a shot at me then it's a wrap. There's no respect, and if there's no respect then there's no relationship. Off to the bushes she goes never to be seen again.

:rofl: My man tho

Wow talk about lowered expectations. So what you're saying is accept these women for the broken individuals they are? I guess a woman who doesn't swing on her man out of anger or cheat on him is impossible to find. No disrespect steezy but stick to photography because you give terrible advice.

It's not impossible to find, but I guarantee you they won't be perfect...is it that hard to comprehend?...maybe she's verbally abusive when angry...is tht really that much better than one that throws things at you?...maybe she's a terrible housekeeper, money manager, etc...

You can chose to take my advice or not, I'm happy with my life, I've been in a relationship that's probably half the lifespan of the average NTer, by choice...I've dated many different women, good and bad and at the end of the day the one I ended up with is not the one I settled for but the one which has more than enough qualities to outweigh the bad.

Nothing you've said is hard to comprehend. Nobody said anything about people being perfect except you. You chose to bring that dynamic into the conversation so I called you on it that's it. You talk about abusive language, throwing things, hitting. That's what children do, not adults. Your stance is basically that women are no better than young children. I disagree. I expect more. That's all. I just enjoy a healthy debate. Why did you choose to prop yourself making reference to your relationship and the "average" niketalker? You're no better than the next man and it was irrelevant to the conversation.

Nothing you've said is hard to comprehend. Nobody said anything about people being perfect except you. You chose to bring that dynamic into the conversation so I called you on it that's it. You talk about abusive language, throwing things, hitting. That's what children do, not adults. Your stance is basically that women are no better than young children. I disagree. I expect more. That's all. I just enjoy a healthy debate. Why did you choose to prop yourself making reference to your relationship and the "average" niketalker? You're no better than the next man and it was irrelevant to the conversation.

Why did you choose to **** down my advice and tell me to stick to photography?...that's the only reason I brought up my relationship and where I come from with said advice.

My advice is realistic, yes being aggressive and emotional is childish, I get that and I've helped her get better....I'm glad I didn't give up on her the first time she went ballistic, I realized after speaking to her moms that is something that's been with her since very young....she's not perfect ad that's her flaw...doesn't mean she didn't deserve me or a chance at a relationship...everyone draws their straw with certain acts, my gir having a short fuse was never enough for me to leve her and now that we are older and I've seen her growth, I'm glad I stuck around....that's my own personal experience.

Please don't make it seem like I'm propping myself when that is not the case, don't turn this into one of those threads.

I like how you take my post out of context, I only referred to the average NTer because we can all agree the average NTer is about 20-26 years old, I've been with my girl 13 years which is probably half the lifetime of the average NTer, i was just trying to put into perspective how old my relationship is :lol: never said I was better than anyone.

You came at me in a very condescending tone, telling me my advice is terrible and to stick to photography...I mean c'mon. :lol:

I wasn't trying to be condescending but if you took it that way then my apologies. It's just that I know too many dudes that make up excuses for women which is part of the reason a thread like this even exists. There are even some guys in here that say they would deserve to get hands put on them. Like I said I just like to debate and see where other people are coming from.

I wasn't trying to be condescending but if you took it that way then my apologies. It's just that I know too many dudes that make up excuses for women which is part of the reason a thread like this even exists. There are even some guys in here that say they would deserve to get hands put on them. Like I said I just like to debate and see where other people are coming from.

Is not so much making excuses, but being realistic....the reality is that we allllll have flaws...that's all it comes down to.

Now you just have to examine your relationship good and bad and see where te line is drawn...to harshly judge a mans relationship where the female has been abusive is unfair, simply because you have no clue what lead up to that woman being abusive or why she's even abusive....what if she was abused as a child?...why if she grew up in an abusive household?...does this person deserve to walk the earth foreveralone and not have a man give her a chance and help her?...what if the man is an a-hole and disrespected her to the point that she lost her cool and in a moment of range swung a punch?...what if she's just and angry person 1% of the time but the most wonderful person in the planet the other 99% there is so much to a relationship that for you to say any man/woman that tolerates abuse has no respect for themselves, shows how much you actually know about what it takes.

It comes down to outweighing the bad with the good and finding the right balance.

Man I don't see how you can't understand the simple concept. If she swings on you she either
A. Doesn't respect you as a man
B. Doesn't fear you enough

She SHOULD fear and respect you when it comes to STEPPING to you.

Man I don't see how you can't understand the simple concept. If she swings on you she either
A. Doesn't respect you as a man
B. Doesn't fear you enough

She SHOULD fear and respect you when it comes to STEPPING to you.

That's your own recipe for your own relationship...handle it as you wish, I don't need anyone to "fear" me

Lulz @ "doesn't fear your enough" c'mon fam.

Back
Top Bottom