Women hitting men ?

Can't even lie a dude saying his woman doesn't fear him enough doesn't sound like a loving relationship. Sounds like a potential domestic abuse case :lol:

Man I don't see how you can't understand the simple concept. If she swings on you she either
A. Doesn't respect you as a man
B. Doesn't fear you enough

She SHOULD fear and respect you when it comes to STEPPING to you.
Got dam . Sounds like a dictatorship
laugh.gif

C. Is hella heated.

DC how exactly do you get a woman to fear you bruh?....teach me.

how many times a week do you beat your woman?...do you scream at her?...do you pull out a gun on her?...just curious as to what your method of getting a grown woman to fear you is...

how many times a week do you beat your woman?...do you scream at her?...do you pull out a gun on her?...just curious as to what your method of getting a grown woman to fear you is...
I'm guessing he does it by intimidating feats

I don't mean to speak for DC, and he can correct me if I'm wrong. I doubt he means fear as in intimidation, but fear of what repercussions might come her way as a result of her actions. If there was an actual chance of her being tossed out in the cold, as in nullifying the relationship for a certain level of disrespect it would cause her to pause. If she doesn't care when she gets "too emotional" then there's a lack of respect, and in my opinion I say let her be the next man's problem.

Women will do as much as you allow them to. The very first time they get touchy or physical in an argument needs to be the last. If you didn't check it right then and there than just accept your L.

If u put hands on someone, you just gave them the right to put hands on you.

If u don't wanna get smacked, don't smack other people

Of course you would take what I am saying out of context.

Put it this way, your woman must think she has more than 0* chance of whooping you if you all were to get into a fight.

I am not saying that you woman should be scared of you 24/7, but in terms of them feeling like they stand a chance in hand to hand combat, it is a problem if she is THAT confident vs. you that she has put her hands on you numerous times.

Like when she hits you, you obviously do NOTHING that gives her reason to cut the act out. I mean you can defend it all you want man but it is disrespect. Point blank. You can turn on the sarcastic machine to divert attention from the truth but she can't possibly respect you if she is putting her hands on you.

But you got it.

Last edited:
I'm not a big dude at all (5'6", 155lbs) and I had an ex try to fight me (was 130lbs at the time). She caught me a with a couple knicks, until I gave her that bear hug and shake and pinned her down. I know some of you dudes are saying "laying hands on a woman half your size"...but the thing is, many of these chics are my size, or like in the one mentioned above, some are bigger than me.

As a child, I witnessed and experience enough abuse to know fighting is not the answer. However, if some 5'10, 160+, woman or big mama comes at me, best believe I will be using the 20 weeks worth of Karate I know...shoot.

It's some Big Berthas out there, dog, and they don't throw light punches like cute *** Lil Katy.

Of course you would take what I am saying out of context.

Put it this way, your woman must think she has more than 0* chance of whooping you if you all were to get into a fight.

I am not saying that you woman should be scared of you 24/7, but in terms of them feeling like they stand a chance in hand to hand combat, it is a problem if she is THAT confident vs. you that she has put her hands on you numerous times.

Like when she hits you, you obviously do NOTHING that gives her reason to cut the act out. I mean you can defend it all you want man but it is disrespect. Point blank. You can turn on the sarcastic machine to divert attention from the truth but she can't possibly respect you if she is putting her hands on you.

But you got it.

Lmfao!!!!....son how you sound thinking the thought of a matchup to the death between me and her even crosses her mind and that since I don't swing back her odds are good...my dude... :rofl:

Bottom line, she's a woman, she's emotional and she has had trouble controlling her anger since young, but has gotten better...is not about her not respecting me or not fearing me enough and measuring her odds in a fistfight between me and her....yo son I'm in tears at this stupidity :lol:

Btw just because I don't clinch my fist and swing back doesn't mean I'm not defending myself or letting her know that if I wanted to I could really hurt her....you dudes act as if the only option is in fact to swing back...grow a pair of balls, it doesn't take a macho man to swing on a woman, IMO it takes one to have enough self control not to.

Last edited:
Originally
Bottom line, she's a woman, she's emotional and she has had trouble controlling her anger since young, but has gotten better...is not about her not respecting me or not fearing me enough and measuring her odds in a fistfight between me and her

Btw just because I don't clinch my fist and swing back doesn't mean I'm not defending myself or letting her know that if I wanted to I could really hurt her....you dudes act as if the only option is in fact to swing back...grow a pair of balls, it doesn't take a macho man to swing on a woman, IMO it takes one to have enough self control not to.
Gotta say Steezy, 1st time I really agree with you 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom