Women: Does a real man raise his voice at you?

Is it safe to say that a successful relationship can survive without a man raising his voice?

Of course you are going to get into fights, but that doesn't warrant him (or her) to raise their voice.

I don't know. My roommate and his girl always go at it and they always yell at each other. What has yelling ever accomplished?

I dont make a point to scream on chicks but I aint gone let a chick get wild with me, while I sit with a goofy face.

Yeah, a man can raise his voice, because a woman knows how to push his buttons because she knows what ticks him off. BTW I never scream at people in front ofthe public, or in my family, friend's face. I'm the type of dude that likes to keep my stuff behind close doors.

Cause behind close doors, I put a pillow to her face or stomach and punch it and it doesn't leave bruises behind.

i don't like when people raise their voice at me...so i try to do the same...if he's yelling in an argument cool...if its just to raise his voice andintimidate me thats not cool...

Raising your voice is fine if you can't get your point across any other way I guess..

Never in public for me though

That's the worst thing you can do , it just shows you don't have patience .

If you raise your voice at your girl chances are you may hit her if you get mad enough .

I'm liable to wild out at times so I need regulation
tired.gif
I can't front, I won't respect a dude if he don't put me in check sometimes. If he evertouches me it's a wrap, though.

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Eh. People get upset. It may not accomplish anything at all, but if I'm upset it's hard to just keep it quiet sometimes. I'm not fighting in frontof others either cuz then people's perceptions change and arguments should be kept private.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Raising your voice is fine if you can't get your point across any other way I guess..

Never in public for me though
public fights and all that are just plain messy and tacky, something i have never done and never will

but to answer the question, i'd say generally, that yelling rarely solves anything, but sometimes situations or moments call for a little extra volume

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I'm liable to wild out at times so I need regulation
tired.gif
I can't front, I won't respect a dude if he don't put me in check sometimes. If he ever touches me it's a wrap, though.

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif
Naw you trippin, when a man lay hands on you , it shows you that he knows you really know his soul through words. That's why he beats youdown.

There's definitely ways to put a woman in check other than raising your voice. Word to Tyrese in Baby Boy.

I hardly ever raise my voice. Even when I'm drunk or high. And I can't stand people who speak loudly all the time either.

I don't need someone to check me by yelling. If you're going to want me to listen you're gonna have to tone it down. If you just want me to knowyou're upset then that's different. Just know there won't be much learning if any at all.
ohwell.gif

I dont raise my voice. seems like they get more upset with you're mad calm about it, and they are yelling.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

When mine raises his voice at me , I tell him to chill .

That's the worst thing you can do , it just shows you don't have patience .

If you raise your voice at your girl chances are you may hit her if you get mad enough .
eh...I dunno about all of that. I'd walk out of the room before I even thought about hitting her.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Yeah, a man can raise his voice, because a woman knows how to push his buttons because she knows what ticks him off. BTW I never scream at people in front of the public, or in my family, friend's face. I'm the type of dude that likes to keep my stuff behind close doors.

Cause behind close doors, I put a pillow to her face or stomach and punch it and it doesn't leave bruises behind.
**Writes down tips in book**
laugh.gif

But yea, my girl knows how to push my buttons and gets mad when I spaz out like my fuse aint short
eyes.gif

Are we talking about because both parties are mad or a man trying to make his voice out do hers?

Seriously, I haven't lay hands on my girl, but I always think in the back of my mind if I did, and she calls it quits. She's hella weak. Especiallywhen it's her fault too. I ain't gonna lay hands on my girl unless she was really insulting me in the most degradable way. Americans tend to think thatMen beating on women is all the man's fault. When really, women use that to their advantage, and they just pick up that phone to call 911 to get their menin trouble.

^
I would think both parties are mad or getting there, why would anybody have to raise their voice?

Seriously, I haven't lay hands on my girl, but I always think in the back of my mind if I did, and she calls it quits. She's hella weak. Especially when it's her fault too. I ain't gonna lay hands on my girl unless she was really insulting me in the most degradable way. Americans tend to think that Men beating on women is all the man's fault. When really, women use that to their advantage, and they just pick up that phone to call 911 to get their men in trouble.

she weak if she breaks up with you after you hit her????? serious???? maybe i'm reading it wrong...

Seriously, I haven't lay hands on my girl, but I always think in the back of my mind if I did, and she calls it quits. She's hella weak. Especially when it's her fault too. I ain't gonna lay hands on my girl unless she was really insulting me in the most degradable way. Americans tend to think that Men beating on women is all the man's fault. When really, women use that to their advantage, and they just pick up that phone to call 911 to get their men in trouble.

Real talk...A small percentage of women maybe 10% deserve beatdowns...If you can beat down a kid thats not acting right,women are fair game in EXTREMEcircumstances.

Yelling at a woman is completely necessary .. just as it is for a woman to yell at a man .. Don't get me wrong i would never put my hands to shorty'sface .. But how are you gonna last in a relationship if you don't get your frustration out .. It goes both ways .. I check her and sometimes she gottacheck me .. it's human nature homey..

Back
Top Bottom