Woman put in coma over parking space.

Dude I never took anything back. What are you speaking of?

I WILL teach her to not put her hands on ANYONE. And if she HAPPENS to hit someone, she should EXPECT to get punished.

What that has to do with me saying I understand if a man hits a woman BACK after she has hit him, I don't know.

I don't know what you are reading man. Seriously.

I never said I can understand why the girl was put in a coma. I said I understand why the man struck back (action) not the coma (end result).

You aren't reading AT ALL.

you posted

If I have a daughter (knock on wood) I will be sure to teach her to EXPECT to get her damn eyes knocked out of her head if she puts her hands on ANYONE. Man, woman, animal. She has no business touching anyone outside of self-defense. If you hit a dude, expect to get hit back.
i posted, "please, if your daughter was in a coma youd be crying not taunting her"

you said

But if I found out that she drew first blood, why is it so hard for you to believe that I could understand where the man came from?

i never said you contradicted yourself.....but your first comment had me picturing you over your daughter's deathbed pointing in her face, like "see, honey, told you"

whereas your second post has you morning her, at her deathbed, but having an UNDERSTANDING of what took place.

you still dont think what happened was wrong in either situation, but it's still two totally different situations.

i feel like if i wasted another hour reasoning with you, your stance on the situation would soften up even more.

like i said, i feel as if you sometimes type things for effect.....i know you're prolly MORE strong willed than i am. i am not arguing with you at all, actually. because i KNOW he was wrong. Im just pointing out that you wouldnt be taughting your daughter while she lies in a coma, regardless of what she did to the man that put her in the coma. (short of attacking him with a knife or gun)

you posted

If I have a daughter (knock on wood) I will be sure to teach her to EXPECT to get her damn eyes knocked out of her head if she puts her hands on ANYONE. Man, woman, animal. She has no business touching anyone outside of self-defense. If you hit a dude, expect to get hit back.
i posted, "please, if your daughter was in a coma youd be crying not taunting her"

you said

But if I found out that she drew first blood, why is it so hard for you to believe that I could understand where the man came from?

i never said you contradicted yourself.....but your first comment had me picturing you over your daughter's deathbed pointing in her face, like "see, honey, told you"

whereas your second post has you morning her, at her deathbed, but having an UNDERSTANDING of what took place.

you still dont think what happened was wrong in either situation, but it's still two totally different situations.

i feel like if i wasted another hour reasoning with you, your stance on the situation would soften up even more.

like i said, i feel as if you sometimes type things for effect.....i know you're prolly MORE strong willed than i am. i am not arguing with you at all, actually. because i KNOW he was wrong. Im just pointing out that you wouldnt be taughting your daughter while she lies in a coma, regardless of what she did to the man that put her in the coma. (short of attacking him with a knife or gun)

No I would say this to my daughter GROWING UP. Not after the situation happened.

Correct, I would understand why the man hit her. I wouldn't say that to her, but in my mind, I would understand his reasoning.

No I would say this to my daughter GROWING UP. Not after the situation happened.

Correct, I would understand why the man hit her. I wouldn't say that to her, but in my mind, I would understand his reasoning.

the bottom line is this, for every action there's a reaction.

alot of women will swing on men and act crazy with me thinkin their protected because the guy is going to have that "he won't touch me because i'm a woman" mindset.

the reality of things is not every man has that mindset and plays by those rules, and swinging on a man and acting out of line is like playing with fire because even the most level headed person is capable of snapping.

it's a tragedy what happened to her but she played a role in the tragedy happening.

the bottom line is this, for every action there's a reaction.

alot of women will swing on men and act crazy with me thinkin their protected because the guy is going to have that "he won't touch me because i'm a woman" mindset.

the reality of things is not every man has that mindset and plays by those rules, and swinging on a man and acting out of line is like playing with fire because even the most level headed person is capable of snapping.

it's a tragedy what happened to her but she played a role in the tragedy happening.

Yea I was wondering if someone brought up the mother, sister, aunt argument. But no matter who the woman is, something needs to be re-written that will make women think twice when they put their hands on men.
bro, men hit women much more often than women hit men. why arent you advocating for some sort of "re-write" so men think twice before putting their hands on women?

oh, wait, oops.

eyes.gif

we have LAWS to DETER people from ASSULTING other people...

she is guilty of ASSULT...punishable by jailtime, fines or community service and counseling....not by coma.

again, i dont want to go back and forth, THIS IS THE WRONG EXAMPLE FOR YOU TO USE AS A PLATFORM FOR YOUR ARGUMENT

he was 100 percent wrong....she was wrong, as well, but he's walking upright while she's in a coma.

you can understand his WRONG reasoning? fine.

because of some point youre trynna prove about the female gender which i know you love and respect oh so much.

eyes.gif

man, arguing with yall is like arguing with a brick wall.

yall salty females go wild and smack the @*#* out of you, huh?

now they're "getting whats coming to you, b?"

real salty dude from belly shooting at nas type of dudes

roll.gif

dude had a buck 50 across his face but NEEDED to sock her to PROVE to ALL women that swinging on men isn't okay?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Between me and you champ, you should the last person thinking an ex walked over me.........
oh, you still salty she styled on you, bro?

roll.gif

and i didn't "put her in her place"?

roll.gif

Yea I was wondering if someone brought up the mother, sister, aunt argument. But no matter who the woman is, something needs to be re-written that will make women think twice when they put their hands on men.
bro, men hit women much more often than women hit men. why arent you advocating for some sort of "re-write" so men think twice before putting their hands on women?

oh, wait, oops.

eyes.gif

we have LAWS to DETER people from ASSULTING other people...

she is guilty of ASSULT...punishable by jailtime, fines or community service and counseling....not by coma.

again, i dont want to go back and forth, THIS IS THE WRONG EXAMPLE FOR YOU TO USE AS A PLATFORM FOR YOUR ARGUMENT

he was 100 percent wrong....she was wrong, as well, but he's walking upright while she's in a coma.

you can understand his WRONG reasoning? fine.

because of some point youre trynna prove about the female gender which i know you love and respect oh so much.

eyes.gif

man, arguing with yall is like arguing with a brick wall.

yall salty females go wild and smack the @*#* out of you, huh?

now they're "getting whats coming to you, b?"

real salty dude from belly shooting at nas type of dudes

roll.gif

dude had a buck 50 across his face but NEEDED to sock her to PROVE to ALL women that swinging on men isn't okay?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Between me and you champ, you should the last person thinking an ex walked over me.........
oh, you still salty she styled on you, bro?

roll.gif

and i didn't "put her in her place"?

roll.gif

LarryDavid, when did I say/imply that he wasn't wrong for putting her in a coma?

I already said that her actions didn't warrant her being in a coma (end result).

I already said that I will teach my kid to not put her hands on ANYONE. I said nobody should hit anyone else.

So based on that alone, why can't you deduce that I believe anyone hitting anyone else is WRONG?

Again, you aren't reading.

Men hit women more than women hit men? I won't argue this, just provide proof. That is all I will ask. What are you basing this off of?

LarryDavid, when did I say/imply that he wasn't wrong for putting her in a coma?

I already said that her actions didn't warrant her being in a coma (end result).

I already said that I will teach my kid to not put her hands on ANYONE. I said nobody should hit anyone else.

So based on that alone, why can't you deduce that I believe anyone hitting anyone else is WRONG?

Again, you aren't reading.

Men hit women more than women hit men? I won't argue this, just provide proof. That is all I will ask. What are you basing this off of?

Why did this guy only swing on her when he saw her boyfriend coming ? It seems it was done more out of fear/panic than genuine "self defense" from the monstrous left jab/right hook combos she was obviously throwing.

There was no need to handle it in such a cowardly manner. I understand real self defense, and would be the first to slap the fire out of a woman who took it too far (in a situation that warrants it), but do you really need to throw a haymaker to subdue a 4'11 woman ? you got no other options
laugh.gif
 ? over a parking spot ? when you can confront the male she is holding it for across the street ?
laugh.gif
:smh

Why did this guy only swing on her when he saw her boyfriend coming ? It seems it was done more out of fear/panic than genuine "self defense" from the monstrous left jab/right hook combos she was obviously throwing.

There was no need to handle it in such a cowardly manner. I understand real self defense, and would be the first to slap the fire out of a woman who took it too far (in a situation that warrants it), but do you really need to throw a haymaker to subdue a 4'11 woman ? you got no other options
laugh.gif
 ? over a parking spot ? when you can confront the male she is holding it for across the street ?
laugh.gif
:smh

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Edit--  Also, given some of the responses in here I can see how and why alot of you dudes have problems with females to begin with......no matter what the situation alot of you dudes will allow a female to walk all over you and treat you any type of way just because she's a female.  That's simply not the way it should be. 

dudes in here are so jaded.

its okay man, i respect you, even if an ex walked over you. it's alright. you dont have to make up for it by supporting dude.....or bashing females any chance you get....

Between me and you champ, you should the last person thinking an ex walked over me.........but we'll save that for another time.  I'm not bashing females at all, if anything this a prime example of how and why women need to be mindful of who and what they are dealing with.  Anything can happen to anybody, but unfortunately alot of women feel like nothing bad can/should happen to them when they step to a man and for this particular female involved in the story it didn't quite turn out that way.  

I see it this way, had SHE not put her hands on him, she woudn't be in a coma right now...........it's that simple.  She stepped to a man and she got dealt with accordingly......it's unfortunate that she's in the hospital right now but perhaps she'll think (no pun intended) twice before putting her hands on anyone..........especially a man.  We don't need anymore Ronnie Romance type dudes such as yourself and a few others in here giving women a free pass just because.   

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Edit--  Also, given some of the responses in here I can see how and why alot of you dudes have problems with females to begin with......no matter what the situation alot of you dudes will allow a female to walk all over you and treat you any type of way just because she's a female.  That's simply not the way it should be. 

dudes in here are so jaded.

its okay man, i respect you, even if an ex walked over you. it's alright. you dont have to make up for it by supporting dude.....or bashing females any chance you get....

Between me and you champ, you should the last person thinking an ex walked over me.........but we'll save that for another time.  I'm not bashing females at all, if anything this a prime example of how and why women need to be mindful of who and what they are dealing with.  Anything can happen to anybody, but unfortunately alot of women feel like nothing bad can/should happen to them when they step to a man and for this particular female involved in the story it didn't quite turn out that way.  

I see it this way, had SHE not put her hands on him, she woudn't be in a coma right now...........it's that simple.  She stepped to a man and she got dealt with accordingly......it's unfortunate that she's in the hospital right now but perhaps she'll think (no pun intended) twice before putting her hands on anyone..........especially a man.  We don't need anymore Ronnie Romance type dudes such as yourself and a few others in here giving women a free pass just because.   

LarryDavid, this is my point.

Men shouldn't hit women.
Women shouldn't hit men.

Many women feel that they can get away with hitting men because men are TAUGHT to not ever hit women. So since women know this, they hit men time over time over time over and honestly do not expect to get hit back because men are TAUGHT to not hit women back.

This mentality that women have going into these physical altercations with men is not a healthy mindset.

A woman should NOT think she can just put her hands on a man whenever she wants.

In return, a dude has to chose wisely the type of woman he deals with if she is putting her hands on him. Also, he needs to reconsider what he is doing to her to make her go over that edge,

Is there anything you disagree with because I have to break everything down to a minute point for you to understand.

LarryDavid, this is my point.

Men shouldn't hit women.
Women shouldn't hit men.

Many women feel that they can get away with hitting men because men are TAUGHT to not ever hit women. So since women know this, they hit men time over time over time over and honestly do not expect to get hit back because men are TAUGHT to not hit women back.

This mentality that women have going into these physical altercations with men is not a healthy mindset.

A woman should NOT think she can just put her hands on a man whenever she wants.

In return, a dude has to chose wisely the type of woman he deals with if she is putting her hands on him. Also, he needs to reconsider what he is doing to her to make her go over that edge,

Is there anything you disagree with because I have to break everything down to a minute point for you to understand.

Ive been a member since 2000 clown, Im probably older than you.

I dont even think dude was right by hitting her, but youre just acting like because shes in a coma, whatever fault she was in is absolved 100fold. I cannot agree with that. When she gets better, should she go to jail for the assault?

I dont even think dude was right by hitting her, but youre just acting like because shes in a coma, whatever fault she was in is absolved 100fold. I cannot agree with that. When she gets better, should she go to jail for the assault?

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

But nobody said dude was RIGHT for hitting her. Where did you read that?

We are simply saying that since she put her hands on him, she is in NO position to complain about being hit back.

Come, yea overboard. But we aren't saying that he should have put her in a coma. We are just saying she was wrong and so was he.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

But nobody said dude was RIGHT for hitting her. Where did you read that?

We are simply saying that since she put her hands on him, she is in NO position to complain about being hit back.

Come, yea overboard. But we aren't saying that he should have put her in a coma. We are just saying she was wrong and so was he.

Back
Top Bottom