Woman put in coma over parking space.

I don't believe he should have stuck her. But you have to be careful when getting into conflicts with people you don't know anything about. That goes for anyone of any gender or race. She was unlucky unfortunately. Hopefully she'll pull through.

Both parties were dumb. She's dealing with the consequences. He's gona deal with his.

Talbert

Both parties were dumb. She's dealing with the consequences. He's gona deal with his.

Talbert

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by HighMan

Where did this idea that women aren’t responsible for their actions come from?

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish…. let alone hitting someone that hit you first… I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…

and anyone with a buck 50 on their face isnt the guy you want to play tuff with...

roll.gif
 FROM THE RESIDENT CHRISTIAN!?!?!?!

laugh.gif

I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…
she's in a coma. he literally beat her to near death. she may still die. she will never be "normal"

what are you saying?

who said that? being responsible for her actions, she would have gotten an assult charge....not be put into a coma.

dude got arrested for assult. He wasnt "in the right" at all...he assulted a lady and put her in a coma.

did she assult him first? SURE!

is the punishment for assult in this country a punch-induced coma?

is "taking responsibility"  for assulting someone (who had no marks or injuries whatsoeever) a coma?

i always thought "he cant be this dumb" in the religion threads, but now, you've proven it to me...

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish
look bruh, she HIT him.....he put her in a coma....he didn't "just hit" her....she is in a coma and has brain damage...her life is basically over.....so is his life.....

You said a whole lot of nothing… at best it would be manslaughter… he didn’t intened to put her in a coma…
people who kill people don’t get life, and someone who hit someone deserves life?

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish…. let alone hitting someone that hit you first… I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…

and anyone with a buck 50 on their face isnt the guy you want to play tuff with...

roll.gif
 FROM THE RESIDENT CHRISTIAN!?!?!?!

laugh.gif

I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…
she's in a coma. he literally beat her to near death. she may still die. she will never be "normal"

what are you saying?

who said that? being responsible for her actions, she would have gotten an assult charge....not be put into a coma.

dude got arrested for assult. He wasnt "in the right" at all...he assulted a lady and put her in a coma.

did she assult him first? SURE!

is the punishment for assult in this country a punch-induced coma?

is "taking responsibility"  for assulting someone (who had no marks or injuries whatsoeever) a coma?

i always thought "he cant be this dumb" in the religion threads, but now, you've proven it to me...

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish
look bruh, she HIT him.....he put her in a coma....he didn't "just hit" her....she is in a coma and has brain damage...her life is basically over.....so is his life.....

You said a whole lot of nothing… at best it would be manslaughter… he didn’t intened to put her in a coma…
people who kill people don’t get life, and someone who hit someone deserves life?

where did i say he would get life? i said i wish life upon him. He may not have intended to even hurt her, but heres the thing, HE PUT HER IN A COMA.

someone who hit someone? are you dudes braindead?

HE DIDNT JUST HIT HER, HE PUT HER IN A COMA

he is not being charged with assult, as far as i know, for hitting her.....

he's being charged with putting her in a coma.

i didnt mean to hit a patch of ice and rear end a lady, totalling my car, but guess what, im charged with totaling a car....

he didnt mean to put her in a coma, but his punch, which knocked her unconscious, which caused her to fall down and hit her head on the pavement, PUT HER IN THE COMA

HE PUT HER IN A COMA, POINT BLANK

and you dudes are REALLY defending him?

lol, the resident christian/god-defender is in here defending a dude who put a sub-5-foot chick in a coma?

this cant be life.

thats cause it isnt; its NT

where did i say he would get life? i said i wish life upon him. He may not have intended to even hurt her, but heres the thing, HE PUT HER IN A COMA.

someone who hit someone? are you dudes braindead?

HE DIDNT JUST HIT HER, HE PUT HER IN A COMA

he is not being charged with assult, as far as i know, for hitting her.....

he's being charged with putting her in a coma.

i didnt mean to hit a patch of ice and rear end a lady, totalling my car, but guess what, im charged with totaling a car....

he didnt mean to put her in a coma, but his punch, which knocked her unconscious, which caused her to fall down and hit her head on the pavement, PUT HER IN THE COMA

HE PUT HER IN A COMA, POINT BLANK

and you dudes are REALLY defending him?

lol, the resident christian/god-defender is in here defending a dude who put a sub-5-foot chick in a coma?

this cant be life.

thats cause it isnt; its NT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

common sense b?

ninjahood, you will say anything in the sake of an argument.

you know damn well you wouldnt support someone putting your daughter in a coma, bro
did you see da pic of this guy? where do you draw da line self accountability? i mean if you're 4'11 what da hell are you doing putting

hands on a dude with a buck 50 scar across his face? she was obviously not thinking....ironically she isn't thinking now either.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 Only on NT.
But yah I agree no matter how much you lose your temper, you still gotta know when to flee or fight.  She chose the latter so it's her bad decision that cost her.  

Personally I would have just done slap that broad.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

common sense b?

ninjahood, you will say anything in the sake of an argument.

you know damn well you wouldnt support someone putting your daughter in a coma, bro
did you see da pic of this guy? where do you draw da line self accountability? i mean if you're 4'11 what da hell are you doing putting

hands on a dude with a buck 50 scar across his face? she was obviously not thinking....ironically she isn't thinking now either.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 Only on NT.
But yah I agree no matter how much you lose your temper, you still gotta know when to flee or fight.  She chose the latter so it's her bad decision that cost her.  

Personally I would have just done slap that broad.

so it's her bad decision that cost her.  
i swear, yall dudes are goofy.

her actions cost her an assult charge....

dude punching her into a coma is above and beyond....so much so, he's facing prison time...

he wasnt defending himself....again, he has not even a nail mark on his face...

he also said "i saw the man so i punched her an ran"

like i said before, the FIRST wrong here was him even getting out of his car...

that right there was the FIRST bad decision....now he has to deal with the consequences, although he's getting off easier than she is, obviously...

dude punching her into a coma is above and beyond....so much so, he's facing prison time...

that right there was the FIRST bad decision....now he has to deal with the consequences, although he's getting off easier than she is, obviously...

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

you dudes are morons.

dudes be on NT crying about passive aggressive roomates and %[email protected] its "eye for an eye" out here in these streets, huh?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
What is your avitar from? I remember that chAracter but I don't.

But EVERYONE should keep their hands to themselves. EVERYONE. Women shouldn't hit men and vice versa. Women need to be held accountable for when they put their hands onmen. Women hit men because they know the law probably won't do anything about it. But everyone, keep your hands to yourself.
Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert
Correct. By saying correct, nobody is saying she DESERVED all of this, but for every action there is a reaction. She brought it on herself. They BOTH were wrong. Both of them.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

you dudes are morons.

dudes be on NT crying about passive aggressive roomates and %[email protected] its "eye for an eye" out here in these streets, huh?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
What is your avitar from? I remember that chAracter but I don't.

But EVERYONE should keep their hands to themselves. EVERYONE. Women shouldn't hit men and vice versa. Women need to be held accountable for when they put their hands onmen. Women hit men because they know the law probably won't do anything about it. But everyone, keep your hands to yourself.
Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert
Correct. By saying correct, nobody is saying she DESERVED all of this, but for every action there is a reaction. She brought it on herself. They BOTH were wrong. Both of them.

For every action there's a consequence. 

For every action there's a consequence. 

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

A man hitting a female though.....
30t6p3b.gif

Is it okay for females to hit males?
Fools are straight $%+% right here. You better make sure that female you swing at dont have a big brother. My boys sister got swung on for talking +@$+ to some fool at a club. We went back the next week and beat the +@$+ out of him @$+$#% up his car and they took his dj equipment and sold it on craigslist. No chick should swing on a man but know there is consequences. When it comes down to it she is a woman grab her arms toss her shake the +@$+ out of her but to hit a female like you hit a man?? What does that say about you? That could be someones mother that is someones daughter think about it she is not the same as you. How am I going to hit a woman that I have probably 50 pounds on them? But I know treat women equally its funny everyone says that but at the same time they had to ban kitchen jokes in this forum.

Shut up man. I am tired of this irrelevant point being brought up everytime a gender altercation is in question. My mother, my sister, or my future daughter, has and will have better common sense than this woman. What about that dude? He could be someone's son? Someone's father? Someone's brother? Who the hell cares? What matters is the dude and the chick at the situation given. Their actions should be held responsible by them, and them only.

If she wanna act tough, she's gonna receive tough treatment. You're speaking of shaking and tossing her. She wasn't doing that to dude in the first place. So a chick can punch anyone, but a dude's gotta punch dudes and shake chicks? Females asked for equal rights, they got it. When you're pushing on something, it's pushing back, simple physics law.

Your boy's sister got swung on for TALKING crap. This chick got swung for HITTING dude and acting belligerent for a damn parking space.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

A man hitting a female though.....
30t6p3b.gif

Is it okay for females to hit males?
Fools are straight $%+% right here. You better make sure that female you swing at dont have a big brother. My boys sister got swung on for talking +@$+ to some fool at a club. We went back the next week and beat the +@$+ out of him @$+$#% up his car and they took his dj equipment and sold it on craigslist. No chick should swing on a man but know there is consequences. When it comes down to it she is a woman grab her arms toss her shake the +@$+ out of her but to hit a female like you hit a man?? What does that say about you? That could be someones mother that is someones daughter think about it she is not the same as you. How am I going to hit a woman that I have probably 50 pounds on them? But I know treat women equally its funny everyone says that but at the same time they had to ban kitchen jokes in this forum.

Shut up man. I am tired of this irrelevant point being brought up everytime a gender altercation is in question. My mother, my sister, or my future daughter, has and will have better common sense than this woman. What about that dude? He could be someone's son? Someone's father? Someone's brother? Who the hell cares? What matters is the dude and the chick at the situation given. Their actions should be held responsible by them, and them only.

If she wanna act tough, she's gonna receive tough treatment. You're speaking of shaking and tossing her. She wasn't doing that to dude in the first place. So a chick can punch anyone, but a dude's gotta punch dudes and shake chicks? Females asked for equal rights, they got it. When you're pushing on something, it's pushing back, simple physics law.

Your boy's sister got swung on for TALKING crap. This chick got swung for HITTING dude and acting belligerent for a damn parking space.

I see both sides…

he should do a 4-7 year bid, max… maybe it wasn’t you but someone mentioned giving him life…

also when i said where did this idea that women aren’t responsible for their actions came from other people ( not you) saying that you should never hit a woman back otherwise you arent a real man..

i wasn’t speaking to you… i don’t know why you assume everything i say was / is directed towards you…

they are both wrong… im not gona sit here and defend some ignorant bird who started a fight and got hurt, *+*# happens...

I see both sides…

he should do a 4-7 year bid, max… maybe it wasn’t you but someone mentioned giving him life…

also when i said where did this idea that women aren’t responsible for their actions came from other people ( not you) saying that you should never hit a woman back otherwise you arent a real man..

i wasn’t speaking to you… i don’t know why you assume everything i say was / is directed towards you…

they are both wrong… im not gona sit here and defend some ignorant bird who started a fight and got hurt, *+*# happens...

Back
Top Bottom