Woman put in coma over parking space.

i mean if you're 4'11 what da hell are you doing putting

hands on a dude with a buck 50 scar across his face? she was obviously not thinking....ironically she isn't thinking now either.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
.  I'm sure the man didn't mean to put the woman in a coma, causing her to have brain surgery......but it happened.  At the end of the day had SHE not swung on the guy she probably wouldn't still be in the hospital right now, so that's on her.  The guy may serve jail time and of course pay medical expenses but he shouldn't just rot in jail forever over this.    

For every action there's a consequence. 

There it is.

Edit--  Also, given some of the responses in here I can see how and why alot of you dudes have problems with females to begin with......no matter what the situation alot of you dudes will allow a female to walk all over you and treat you any type of way just because she's a female.  That's simply not the way it should be. 

i mean if you're 4'11 what da hell are you doing putting

hands on a dude with a buck 50 scar across his face? she was obviously not thinking....ironically she isn't thinking now either.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
.  I'm sure the man didn't mean to put the woman in a coma, causing her to have brain surgery......but it happened.  At the end of the day had SHE not swung on the guy she probably wouldn't still be in the hospital right now, so that's on her.  The guy may serve jail time and of course pay medical expenses but he shouldn't just rot in jail forever over this.    

For every action there's a consequence. 

There it is.

Edit--  Also, given some of the responses in here I can see how and why alot of you dudes have problems with females to begin with......no matter what the situation alot of you dudes will allow a female to walk all over you and treat you any type of way just because she's a female.  That's simply not the way it should be. 

Yea I was wondering if someone brought up the mother, sister, aunt argument. But no matter who the woman is, something needs to be re-written that will make women think twice when they put their hands on men. Yes they are typically weaker physically, but that shouldn't give them incentive to bend and break the rules and still get away with it simply because they get hit back.

If I have a daughter (knock on wood) I will be sure to teach her to EXPECT to get her damn eyes knocked out of her head if she puts her hands on ANYONE. Man, woman, animal. She has no business touching anyone outside of self-defense. If you hit a dude, expect to get hit back.

It is as simple as that.

Yea I was wondering if someone brought up the mother, sister, aunt argument. But no matter who the woman is, something needs to be re-written that will make women think twice when they put their hands on men. Yes they are typically weaker physically, but that shouldn't give them incentive to bend and break the rules and still get away with it simply because they get hit back.

If I have a daughter (knock on wood) I will be sure to teach her to EXPECT to get her damn eyes knocked out of her head if she puts her hands on ANYONE. Man, woman, animal. She has no business touching anyone outside of self-defense. If you hit a dude, expect to get hit back.

It is as simple as that.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

he hit her once…

dude threw a haymaker to knock her off her feet compared to her little %#* hits....Come on now.. you know her little 4'11 frame ain't throwing much heat

This is absolutely true… he should have slapped her or shacked her…
no doubt about it she probalby said some foul @@+! first...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

he hit her once…

dude threw a haymaker to knock her off her feet compared to her little %#* hits....Come on now.. you know her little 4'11 frame ain't throwing much heat

This is absolutely true… he should have slapped her or shacked her…
no doubt about it she probalby said some foul @@+! first...

please.

yall say stuff for the sake of the argument.

if your daughter got put in a coma, youd be in tears, not telling her "SERVES YOU RIGHT"

nobody is saying that the woman wasnt wrong....noone is saying she didnt deserve consequences...

yes, consequences like an assult charge...community service...fines....anger management...

certainly not having a section of her skull removed from her body to reduce her brain's swelling while in a coma.

you dudes are ridiculous. im done here.

please.

yall say stuff for the sake of the argument.

if your daughter got put in a coma, youd be in tears, not telling her "SERVES YOU RIGHT"

nobody is saying that the woman wasnt wrong....noone is saying she didnt deserve consequences...

yes, consequences like an assult charge...community service...fines....anger management...

certainly not having a section of her skull removed from her body to reduce her brain's swelling while in a coma.

you dudes are ridiculous. im done here.

LarryDavid, you didn't read what I said. I was simply speaking on the act of hitting/getting hit. Nobody should hit anyone.

I never said that the woman deserved to have her face broken.

If it were my daughter who had her face broken, I would approach the situaiton in support of her. Forget chasing down dude asking him why he hit my daughter. But if I found out that she drew first blood, why is it so hard for you to believe that I could understand where the man came from? I wouldn't be HAPPY, but I said women need to know that they shouldn't expect to get away with abusing men with no retaliation.

The retaliation was over the top yes, but she is just displaying the idea that women think they are invincible. They aren't.

LarryDavid, you didn't read what I said. I was simply speaking on the act of hitting/getting hit. Nobody should hit anyone.

I never said that the woman deserved to have her face broken.

If it were my daughter who had her face broken, I would approach the situaiton in support of her. Forget chasing down dude asking him why he hit my daughter. But if I found out that she drew first blood, why is it so hard for you to believe that I could understand where the man came from? I wouldn't be HAPPY, but I said women need to know that they shouldn't expect to get away with abusing men with no retaliation.

The retaliation was over the top yes, but she is just displaying the idea that women think they are invincible. They aren't.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But if I found out that she drew first blood, why is it so hard for you to believe that I could understand where the man came from? I wouldn't be HAPPY, but I said women need to know that they shouldn't expect to get away with abusing men with no retaliation.

you're trying to prove a gender point with the wrong example, bro

i know what YOURE saying...

but at the same time, you said "i would tell her to keep her hands to herself" now its "i could understand where he came from"

if your daughter had a black eye like fantasia on her special movie, i would agree 1000000000 percent with you

ole girl is practically brain dead and NT is defending the dude cause "she hit him first"?

WHEN HE STARTED THE WHOLE #%%% BY GETTING OUT OF HIS CAR?

laugh.gif

But if I found out that she drew first blood, why is it so hard for you to believe that I could understand where the man came from? I wouldn't be HAPPY, but I said women need to know that they shouldn't expect to get away with abusing men with no retaliation.

you're trying to prove a gender point with the wrong example, bro

i know what YOURE saying...

but at the same time, you said "i would tell her to keep her hands to herself" now its "i could understand where he came from"

if your daughter had a black eye like fantasia on her special movie, i would agree 1000000000 percent with you

ole girl is practically brain dead and NT is defending the dude cause "she hit him first"?

WHEN HE STARTED THE WHOLE #%%% BY GETTING OUT OF HIS CAR?

laugh.gif

I would tell her to keep her hands to herself. But if she didn't and got PUNISHED I could understand WHY dude hit her. What is so hard to understand? Those two statements aren't contradictory by any stretch.

Again, I never said the girl deserves to be brain dead, I just said that women need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. Simple as that. Nobody should hit anyone else. But if you do, you should EXPECT to pay the price.

I would tell her to keep her hands to herself. But if she didn't and got PUNISHED I could understand WHY dude hit her. What is so hard to understand? Those two statements aren't contradictory by any stretch.

Again, I never said the girl deserves to be brain dead, I just said that women need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. Simple as that. Nobody should hit anyone else. But if you do, you should EXPECT to pay the price.

She started the %*## by not getting out of the $%$+%%+ way, and then popping off about it. #@+## should be glad she didnt get $%$+%%+ run over. Don't vehicles have the right of way in NYC?

She started the %*## by not getting out of the $%$+%%+ way, and then popping off about it. #@+## should be glad she didnt get $%$+%%+ run over. Don't vehicles have the right of way in NYC?

no, first you said you would taunt your daughter....THEN you took that back and said you'd understand the guy, not taunt your daughter.

DC i know you are strong willed and say many things out of effect.

the proper punishment to "teach this woman she cant hit anyone" would be an assult charge. that is the punishment for hitting someone in our society....not a coma....period....end of story.

you can understand why dude put her in a coma? i cant. you say its because woman think theyre indestructable? well, thats not why he put her in a coma. he said he saw her husband running up and socked her....he didnt say "oh man, i was getting hit so hard so many times i just had to defend myself" or "she thought since she was a woman she could assult me with no repercussion!"

no.

you're wrong. it's okay to be wrong.

(and trust me, i know EXACTLY what you're saying...ive been there before....TRUST ME...but this is the wrong platform for that argument. she didnt get "what she deserved" nor did she suffer "consequences" of hitting someone. dude shoulda stayed in his car, called her a short *%!%* and kept it moving. him going to jail for years is the consequence of him getting out of the car and hitting her....over A PARKING SPACE)

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

eyes.gif

a.) she didnt start anything, she held a space. ive done it before too. a grown man wanted to fight me when i was 12. he is not my father. my father told me to hold the space. i listen to my father over random dude. if dude woulda got out the car, he would have went to jail for assulting a minor...regardless of if i hit him first or not.

b.)she should be glad she wasnt run over? she's in a coma. i think its about equal on that front.

c.) you're not even old enough to drive if you question a car having the "right of way" over a pedestrian....standing in a parking space....and you stop to argue....before you run them over.

so out of touch with reality.

my guess? you're a sophmore in high school and live in the suburbs. (and even if im right, he won't admit it)

Originally Posted by Deuce King

dudes in here are so jaded.

its okay man, i respect you, even if an ex walked over you. it's alright. you dont have to make up for it by supporting dude.....or bashing females any chance you get....

no, first you said you would taunt your daughter....THEN you took that back and said you'd understand the guy, not taunt your daughter.

DC i know you are strong willed and say many things out of effect.

the proper punishment to "teach this woman she cant hit anyone" would be an assult charge. that is the punishment for hitting someone in our society....not a coma....period....end of story.

you can understand why dude put her in a coma? i cant. you say its because woman think theyre indestructable? well, thats not why he put her in a coma. he said he saw her husband running up and socked her....he didnt say "oh man, i was getting hit so hard so many times i just had to defend myself" or "she thought since she was a woman she could assult me with no repercussion!"

no.

you're wrong. it's okay to be wrong.

(and trust me, i know EXACTLY what you're saying...ive been there before....TRUST ME...but this is the wrong platform for that argument. she didnt get "what she deserved" nor did she suffer "consequences" of hitting someone. dude shoulda stayed in his car, called her a short *%!%* and kept it moving. him going to jail for years is the consequence of him getting out of the car and hitting her....over A PARKING SPACE)

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

eyes.gif

a.) she didnt start anything, she held a space. ive done it before too. a grown man wanted to fight me when i was 12. he is not my father. my father told me to hold the space. i listen to my father over random dude. if dude woulda got out the car, he would have went to jail for assulting a minor...regardless of if i hit him first or not.

b.)she should be glad she wasnt run over? she's in a coma. i think its about equal on that front.

c.) you're not even old enough to drive if you question a car having the "right of way" over a pedestrian....standing in a parking space....and you stop to argue....before you run them over.

so out of touch with reality.

my guess? you're a sophmore in high school and live in the suburbs. (and even if im right, he won't admit it)

Originally Posted by Deuce King

dudes in here are so jaded.

its okay man, i respect you, even if an ex walked over you. it's alright. you dont have to make up for it by supporting dude.....or bashing females any chance you get....

Dude I never took anything back. What are you speaking of?

I WILL teach her to not put her hands on ANYONE. And if she HAPPENS to hit someone, she should EXPECT to get punished.

What that has to do with me saying I understand if a man hits a woman BACK after she has hit him, I don't know.

I don't know what you are reading man. Seriously.

I never said I can understand why the girl was put in a coma. I said I understand why the man struck back (action) not the coma (end result).

You aren't reading AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom