Wiz and Amber Rose are getting married

lol @ people talking like they know amber rose personally. Im just happy these two are happily in love man. hope they last

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cap1229

What did Amber do to Kanye though for yall to hate on her so much? He didn't treat her right(he admitted that too) and she left him. She moved on to the next man who did treat her right and he put a ring on it.

they just don't wanna see us win
laugh.gif

but seriously other than seeing her naked name 1 bad thing about Amber?

She seems like a sweet girl and he feels he loves her I wish them the best. He seems kinda young to get married but even then he's been open since he got w/her so who is really surprised.

Bet there's no pre-nup
lol.... wifing strippers/video $%$ is the new black..
word to kobe

What did Amber do to Kanye though for yall to hate on her so much? He didn't treat her right(he admitted that too) and she left him. She moved on to the next man who did treat her right and he put a ring on it.

30igy6a.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

laugh.gif

She seems like a sweet girl and he feels he loves her I wish them the best. He seems kinda young to get married but even then he's been open since he got w/her so who is really surprised.

Bet there's no pre-nup
word to kobe
but Wiz knows about her past and thats fine FOR HIM so why does it matter?

she's not doing it now...it was before he met her.

Kanye brought her off the pole but she was a bad !@%%% then right?
eyes.gif

When Ye didnt want her no more THEN it became a problem.

I'm not even defending Amber being a stripper. I'm just trying to understand the logic here.

laugh.gif

Bet there's no pre-nup
word to kobe
Man...most $!#*!! are naive so that's why they are fans of these types of $!#*!!. That's the point...to transition out of that lifestyle to build their own brands and fan bases. These socialite $!#*!! have more female fans than male fans. Damn near every girl I know has some sort of infatuation w/ the Kardashians, Amber Rose, and the rest of these #%%* $!#*!!.

Most #@@!+* that are hip knows what type of lifestyle and paths a stripper turned video %!# leads. I'm in the media field and I see that @*%% w/ my own eyes. I've been around popular artists in the business who sit around and clown on this @%%%% just like we would on here so his peers know wassup. You're supposed to smash and pass like everyone else did. @%%%% should have consulted the G's who was doing it right like Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, etc.

But...maybe she is a nice girl. I dunno
laugh.gif
. What makes matters worst is that he carried his down +@! chick from day one and soon as a bad "celebrity" chick showed him some attention. #@@!+* is doing it all wrong out here.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Cameron Rose 
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Some of y'all have NO IDEA what your wife/wifey/boo/etc. did in the past and real talk, you probably don't want to. Just because her doings were thrust into the spotlight doesn't make her that much different from the girl you love.

laugh.gif

Bet there's no pre-nup

If true, than he might as well hand over all his funds now and get it over with.

Can ya let that boy live?...congrats to Wiz and Amber.

NT the home of love experts and Wizards

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif

Bet there's no pre-nup
word to kobe
Man...most $!#*!! are naive so that's why they are fans of these types of $!#*!!. That's the point...to transition out of that lifestyle to build their own brands and fan bases. These socialite $!#*!! have more female fans than male fans. Damn near every girl I know has some sort of infatuation w/ the Kardashians, Amber Rose, and the rest of these #%%* $!#*!!.

Most #@@!+* that are hip knows what type of lifestyle and paths a stripper turned video %!# leads. I'm in the media field and I see that @*%% w/ my own eyes. I've been around popular artists in the business who sit around and clown on this @%%%% just like we would on here so his peers know wassup. You're supposed to smash and pass like everyone else did. @%%%% should have consulted the G's who was doing it right like Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, etc.

laugh.gif
. What makes matters worst is that he carried his down +@! chick from day one and soon as a bad "celebrity" chick showed him some attention. #@@!+* is doing it all wrong out here.
Bravo.
I mean I really get confused when I see dudes like Tyga straight wifing up girls like that stripper Chyna... Or Sean Kingston bringing Maliah around his mom...like what part of the game is that son?

Makes you wonder what type of dudes they are when the camera is off. 

Off topic...but I'm pretty sure Amber probably has as much...if not more money of her own than Wiz.

Wiz ain't exactly some cash cow.

If I had to bet...I'd say Wiz makes more but not that much more.

Edit - did a search. He's worth 8 mil. She's worth 5.

laugh.gif

Bet there's no pre-nup
word to kobe
but Wiz knows about her past and thats fine FOR HIM so why does it matter?

she's not doing it now...it was before he met her.

Kanye brought her off the pole but she was a bad !@%%% then right?
eyes.gif

When Ye didnt want her no more THEN it became a problem.

I'm not even defending Amber being a stripper. I'm just trying to understand the logic here.
1.  Knowing about her past is not the same as knowing how the game is run.
2. Kanye brought her off the pole = he a sucka

3. When ye didn't want her no more = wised up

4. The logic being.... people are who they are... wife the good ones, one night the bad ones... this is game 101

How many strippers/video %$#@/general $#@ do you know? Just playing the percentages you can see this is not a wise bet...

word to kobe

At the end of the day tho what kind of catch are these rappers?

The Tyga/Chyna thing wasn't/isn't real. Its for publicity for the song from what i read

Obama i could see it but these guys are around these types of women all day. Is it surprising when they find one they can do more w/than just have sex?

laugh.gif

Bet there's no pre-nup
word to kobe

laugh.gif
First of all I'ma need you to step down off that pedestal that you just stepped on sir.  Amber has nothing for me to be a fan of. I just like how she carries herself. At first I didn't like her but I watched a couple interviews of her and she NEVER not once down talked Kanye. Not never. She was getting grenades like %*%% from people and never came back nasty. Wiz never came back nasty defending her. You never saw her hanging on any dude that wasn't Wiz after Kanye and Wiz just proposed to her. He's gonna marry her.

Of course I know what the lifestyle of a video #*@ is. I know what the lifestyle of a girl living in glitz and glam life is now who isn't a stripper or a video #*@. Girls you probably smash. You will probably marry a girl that's been used. Get over it.

Every stripper in America's role model.

Stripper ---> Video +%*% ---> Socialite ---> Model ---> Rapper Wife

She completed the journey.
Not really... She need to have the baby.

I thought they already got married/we already knew this. Like I'm pretty sure there was a big thread of NTers calling Wiz a simp for this.

word to kobe

laugh.gif
First of all I'ma need you to step down off that pedestal that you just stepped on sir.  Amber has nothing for me to be a fan of. I just like how she carries herself. At first I didn't like her but I watched a couple interviews of her and she NEVER not once down talked Kanye. Not never. She was getting grenades like %*%% from people and never came back nasty. Wiz never came back nasty defending her. You never saw her hanging on any dude that wasn't Wiz after Kanye and Wiz just proposed to her. He's gonna marry her.

Of course I know what the lifestyle of a video #*@ is. I know what the lifestyle of a girl living in glitz and glam life is now who isn't a stripper or a video #*@. Girls you probably smash. You will probably marry a girl that's been used. Get over it.
laugh.gif
Of course females take **%# to opposite extremes. Will I marry a girl that's had sex? Sure? Will I openly marry a girl that's had sex with my peers and been passed around in an industry I work in? I certainly hope not
laugh.gif

But that's just my views. Who I am? Love conquers all right?
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ being a fan of the way a stripper carries herself. I pray to God I never have a daughter.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

word to kobe
Bravo.
I mean I really get confused when I see dudes like Tyga straight wifing up girls like that stripper Chyna... Or Sean Kingston bringing Maliah around his mom...like what part of the game is that son?

Makes you wonder what type of dudes they are when the camera is off. 
The type to play "Practice" on a never-ending loop, then try to go out an stunt in public as if they listened to "Ready To Die" for the first time.

word to kobe

laugh.gif

She got paid a couple mil to stay quiet.

she left Ye tho didnt she?

and he was salty enough to write about it...

i certainly don't think stripping is a wise decision but i can't shade them cuz i've been in strip clubs

she did it she doesn't do it anymore he doesn't mind.

How does he not know the game? he's balls deep in it.

I know a stripper through a friend. She's in grad school. When I met her (at work) she was cool. I dont know what she does w/her vagina tho.

We could do the 'you don't know what your girl has done' but lets not even go there cuz thats always the rebuttal for this stuff. (thats not even a female extreme yall do that on here everyday to each other)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Of course females take **%# to opposite extremes. Will I marry a girl that's had sex? Sure? Will I openly marry a girl that's had sex with my peers and been passed around in an industry I work in? I certainly hope not
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ being a fan of the way a stripper carries herself. I pray to God I never have a daughter.
You're gonna have 3 girls back to back.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
You're gonna have 3 girls back to back.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom