Wiz and Amber Rose are getting married

Not that I really care or anything, but damn Wiz is stupid unless Amber has changed, but I doubt it.
#GoodLuckDoe

de48d8b263cf11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Originally Posted by BANG

Not that I really care or anything, but damn Wiz is stupid unless Amber has changed, but I doubt it.
#GoodLuckDoe
but what has amber done in like the last 2 years to make you think she hasnt changed for the better. Its not like were talking about Kim K, who is never to be trusted ever

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

2435_288b.gif
roll.gif
For real though, dudes need to stop tryin to turn @*!+ into housewives. She's fine as well, but far from wife material...

What did Amber do to Kanye though for yall to hate on her so much? He didn't treat her right(he admitted that too) and she left him. She moved on to the next man who did treat her right and he put a ring on it.

Every stripper in America's role model.

Stripper ---> Video +%*% ---> Socialite ---> Model ---> Rapper Wife

She completed the journey.

If true, I am glad for them and hope the marriage works out. I don't think Kanye will care much, I don't think he likes women anyway someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by cap1229

What did Amber do to Kanye though for yall to hate on her so much? He didn't treat her right(he admitted that too) and she left him. She moved on to the next man who did treat her right and he put a ring on it.

they just don't wanna see us win
laugh.gif

but seriously other than seeing her naked name 1 bad thing about Amber?

She seems like a sweet girl and he feels he loves her I wish them the best. He seems kinda young to get married but even then he's been open since he got w/her so who is really surprised.

Bet there's no pre-nup

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Taking bets on whether or not they last longer than Kim K & Kris.

unlike them, wiz/rose actually like each other
congrats wiz
Exactly, there's no reason they wouldn't last longer than them.

good for them.

Is she bald due to illness or does she regularly shave her head? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom