with the decade ending, let's revisit some of our lesser known favorites...

bump, cause imo...this thread is pretty
pimp.gif

man i remember when this dropped dude had put out bout 4 singles already that were hits...i cudnt believe had had that many hits on that album

Was this thread supposed to be about lesser known favorites or forgotten platnium hits??
Anyway..........

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

man i remember when this dropped dude had put out bout 4 singles already that were hits...i cudnt believe had had that many hits on that album
nelly's underappreciated.. he came through with no cosign from missouri and sold 9 million on his own. dude was a hit machine in 2000.. iremember me and my boy shared that album.
laugh.gif

^man u posted sum hits...that All Yall was da joint...and the OG I smoke I drank was so much better than the one when roy jones got in the picture...

eek.gif
I haven't heard this song in years... I swear this album isn't as bad as people say it is
eyes.gif

Yeah. There are good songs on both albums.. Aside from the songs that got radio play like "The Best of Both Worlds,""Somebody's Girl" and "Take you home with me.". "Get this money," "Green Light," "Pu--y," and my twounderrated's: "It Ain't Personal," "The Streets" were solid/enjoyable tracks. Unfinished business had some as well.. "Feelinyou in stereo" was my favorite. IIRC "The Return" and "Big Chips" got alot of play too.

Back
Top Bottom