With Lebron being demoted to Prince...who's ready to take that crown as the top dog for the future?

laugh.gif
How is one 'out of there mind' thinking Bron is more 'skilled' than Kobe? That's nonsense.
It is nonsense. Just because Lebron is efficient does not mean he is more skilled. You are gonna tell me that Wilt was more skilled than MJ just because he was more efficient?

Miami fans are the new Cavalier fans. Well I remember them spouting nonsense in 2006 as well and then went to hide in their caves for four 4 years.

It seems that everyone hates LeBron now, people are looking for "that" player to look up to. All signs point to Kevin Durant. I don't think Durant is that kind of guy to be in the spotlight, he's just a person that puts in work, he's not the arrogant type or a person that craves attention.

It seems that everyone hates LeBron now, people are looking for "that" player to look up to. All signs point to Kevin Durant. I don't think Durant is that kind of guy to be in the spotlight, he's just a person that puts in work, he's not the arrogant type or a person that craves attention.

/\ Tim Duncan right? Who alot of people considered the best player in the NBA for most of the 2000's right?

/\ Tim Duncan right? Who alot of people considered the best player in the NBA for most of the 2000's right?

LOLOL@ these idiots bringing kobe's skillset.

name 1 thing kobe does better than lebron in basketball other than free throw. don't tell me his footwork and post moves where he does fadeaway 95% of the time lol

passing, scoring, steals, blks, leadership skills, 3pt, lay ups, dunks what else. lol carrying a crappy team to 60 wins.

idk how people think of skills when they think of kobe. and i really wanna see kobe doing some hakeem dream shake where he learned over the summer... where is it at? i watched 82

games of lakers (unfortunately) and i still haven't seen one from him. and no that one was not a dream shake.

all i know is kobe = fadeaway ... no? idiots....

name 1 thing kobe does better than lebron in basketball other than free throw. don't tell me his footwork and post moves where he does fadeaway 95% of the time lol

passing, scoring, steals, blks, leadership skills, 3pt, lay ups, dunks what else. lol carrying a crappy team to 60 wins.

idk how people think of skills when they think of kobe. and i really wanna see kobe doing some hakeem dream shake where he learned over the summer... where is it at? i watched 82

games of lakers (unfortunately) and i still haven't seen one from him. and no that one was not a dream shake.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

exactly. he's the swingman version of tim duncan. NBA will go bankrupt QUICK if duncan OR KD becomes the poster boy. i see so many dudes in NT who still gotta finish their school lol....

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

exactly. he's the swingman version of tim duncan. NBA will go bankrupt QUICK if duncan OR KD becomes the poster boy. i see so many dudes in NT who still gotta finish their school lol....

dudes really arguing that kobe is better because he's "more skilled" now?

as if degree of difficulty makes a difference.....this is basketball, not gymnastics. 2 points is 2 points, and lebron gets more baskets at a higher fg%. end of discussion.

derek fisher is more "skilled" than shaquille o'neal ever was......you gonna tell me that makes him a better player? getr off the dude's nuts. he's good but he hasn't been the best for years.

dudes really arguing that kobe is better because he's "more skilled" now?

as if degree of difficulty makes a difference.....this is basketball, not gymnastics. 2 points is 2 points, and lebron gets more baskets at a higher fg%. end of discussion.

derek fisher is more "skilled" than shaquille o'neal ever was......you gonna tell me that makes him a better player? getr off the dude's nuts. he's good but he hasn't been the best for years.

prince or not...Lebron will soon be tops in the league...don't get me wrong, there's some other players that is nice too, but nobody is more ready than Lebron to take the torch from Kobe in my opinion

prince or not...Lebron will soon be tops in the league...don't get me wrong, there's some other players that is nice too, but nobody is more ready than Lebron to take the torch from Kobe in my opinion

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

But Kobe is better than LeBron though. LeBron knows it, Michael Jordan knows it, everyone knows it. I think maybe if you get off your knees, wipe yourself up and get out of LeBron's way, you'll get a better view of Lakers game.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

But Kobe is better than LeBron though. LeBron knows it, Michael Jordan knows it, everyone knows it. I think maybe if you get off your knees, wipe yourself up and get out of LeBron's way, you'll get a better view of Lakers game.

Back
Top Bottom