Wisdom teeth out vol. OUCH

Got all 4 impacted taking out this past monday. My right cheek blew up and it's still swollen. Im still waking up in pain but the oxycodon does that job, although i just ran out and the weekend is here and i cant get a prescription for more. I dont think i'm still supposed to have pain but i do in my bottom left. Other than that my right cheeck was so swoll that the inside of my mouth is cut up and raw from the friction. Still cant eat %@%$.

Got all 4 impacted taking out this past monday. My right cheek blew up and it's still swollen. Im still waking up in pain but the oxycodon does that job, although i just ran out and the weekend is here and i cant get a prescription for more. I dont think i'm still supposed to have pain but i do in my bottom left. Other than that my right cheeck was so swoll that the inside of my mouth is cut up and raw from the friction. Still cant eat %@%$.

I need to get mine out. I bit the inside of my cheek multiple times a day because mine are way back. I;m not scared of the pain, just haven't gotten around to it. I should hurry up and do it while I have insurance that will at least cover a portion

I need to get mine out. I bit the inside of my cheek multiple times a day because mine are way back. I;m not scared of the pain, just haven't gotten around to it. I should hurry up and do it while I have insurance that will at least cover a portion

Haven't taken mine out (yet)
nerd.gif

are you guys serious? i got all 4 out at 4 different times. didnt even hurt, they shoot you up to numb it, pull it out, bleed a little after and thats it. doesnt hurt a bit after.

are you guys serious? i got all 4 out at 4 different times. didnt even hurt, they shoot you up to numb it, pull it out, bleed a little after and thats it. doesnt hurt a bit after.

were they impacted or just straight extractions? ive had 2 wisdom teeth extracted and that @!+ was a walk in the park

were they impacted or just straight extractions? ive had 2 wisdom teeth extracted and that @!+ was a walk in the park

Stop being soft. When I got mine out, I laughed in the dentist's face and asked, is that it?

Stop being soft. When I got mine out, I laughed in the dentist's face and asked, is that it?

I had all 4 of mine out all in one sitting recently.

I had absolutely no pain at all, no swelling and minimal bleeding.

I honestly have no idea how people say it hurts because mine felt like a breeze. I was eating solid foods in under 2 days.

I had all 4 of mine out all in one sitting recently.

I had absolutely no pain at all, no swelling and minimal bleeding.

I honestly have no idea how people say it hurts because mine felt like a breeze. I was eating solid foods in under 2 days.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

anyone know if trees make it feel any better?

For the moment yes, later no.

If your gonna inhale lightly cause if you suck hard and lose the clot you'll get a dry socket. Usually why they say no straws or smoking.
I did it anyway and was fine. I was carefull about it though.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

anyone know if trees make it feel any better?

For the moment yes, later no.

If your gonna inhale lightly cause if you suck hard and lose the clot you'll get a dry socket. Usually why they say no straws or smoking.
I did it anyway and was fine. I was carefull about it though.

Back
Top Bottom