Wisdom teeth out vol. OUCH

The actual pulling didn't hurt for me, but MAN. When the numbing wore off...it was a wrap. I couldn't take it.

The actual pulling didn't hurt for me, but MAN. When the numbing wore off...it was a wrap. I couldn't take it.

Vicodin is workin very nicely, laughing gass though, now that's the stuff
pimp.gif

i had all 4 of mine pulled out at the same time last year. to be honest i don't remember any pain, just pressure and hearing my teeth get cracked. thanks to the laughing gas.

healing process was a +%%%# because i ended up losing some weight.

i had all 4 of mine pulled out at the same time last year. to be honest i don't remember any pain, just pressure and hearing my teeth get cracked. thanks to the laughing gas.

healing process was a +%%%# because i ended up losing some weight.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Mine haven't bled yet, I'm just still icin it and it's feelin slightly better

if you not bleeding enough then. there wouldn't be a blood clot to cover the hole, therefore u bit a greater chance for a dry socket now that's painful. more painful than extracting the tooth

if you not bleeding enough then. there wouldn't be a blood clot to cover the hole, therefore u bit a greater chance for a dry socket now that's painful. more painful than extracting the tooth

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

No idea what this means, but it sounds scary...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveolar_osteitis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveolar_osteitis

had mine done on saturday, it was bad the first, they're still sore in the mornings but im getting used to it.... dont really needthe vicodins, i only take one at night before i go t obed... i only bled for the first day... still a little sore when i eat though.

had mine done on saturday, it was bad the first, they're still sore in the mornings but im getting used to it.... dont really needthe vicodins, i only take one at night before i go t obed... i only bled for the first day... still a little sore when i eat though.

Back
Top Bottom