will you demand that your wife breastfeed your children?

Originally Posted by dunks87

I wish my "husband" would DEMAND that I breast feed.
laugh.gif

I probably won't  because it hurts and I've seen some of the women's breast that do it and 
sick.gif

No Thanks

Maybe breast pump...meh

pics

My bm breastfed my lil girl for a year, and I would want my wife to do the same.

So many myths in here - a lot of them propagated by Nestle over the years.

I've never understood why so many people are so keen to get their infants on to some overpriced formula that doesn't have nearly the nutritional value of what is naturally produced for them - and have to get up in the night etc to deal with it (something I never had to do which is a bonus).

I'm very glad that my wife spent 2 years feeding all 3 of my kids to give them the best possible start in life - and it significantly reduces the chance of breast cancer later in life for her too.

Sure, it wasn't always easy - but a few days of discomfort while she worked out what was going on was well worth it - in her experience and mine.

What some women do is have their babies back to back so that once they have the kids they get a breast lift.

I find it disturbing that not many women breatsfeed now-a-days. And responses from some of you women are quite immature.
"It hurts"? yet you've never breastfed anything? You'll take some persons opinion over the health of your infant child?
If your worried about PAIN, dont birth a child.

Worried about saggy boobs? So ya'll saying your appearance is more important than your child?

I bet if your baby pooped out $100 bills everytime you breastfed, you'd squirt that kid in the mouth every 10 minutes.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

ima demand that my kid let me cut in line NAWMSAYING FELLAS??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hat hat colonhat colonhat

I feel you man. I be sucking expectant mom ******* in the hospital waiting room and +@##.

Its a mothers choice on if she wants to breastfeed but i would probably breastfeed. Sometimes mothers nipples get beat to +%#% from all the sucking and the nipples crack and split and it hurts. Ive seen it. Motherhood can mess yo +%#% up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dropten

I find it disturbing that not many women breatsfeed now-a-days. And responses from some of you women are quite immature.
"It hurts"? yet you've never breastfed anything? You'll take some persons opinion over the health of your infant child?
If your worried about PAIN, dont birth a child.

Worried about saggy boobs? So ya'll saying your appearance is more important than your child?
Definitely.

I get health statistics as part of my job in this area - and they are frightening. Around where I work is a good area - good schools, expensive houses... - and the breastfeeding rate is high - a couple of miles away in a rough part of town it is very low - but the smoking rate is almost exactly opposite.

It's sad that that still happens.

My sister was one of them though -she did it for a month and then had to force her kids to stop so she could get them on formula.

The WHO recommends that they have only breast milk until a year old and that it continues as part of their daily intake until they are 2. My wife did get some funny looks breastfeeding our kids - but that's the western world for you. The same sort of people who say you should be wearing a blanket when breastfeeding in the corner of a restaurant.

I'd prefer it but at the end of the day it's her decision. More than likely we'll share similar values
so she'll probably be breast feeding
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Yes I will demand it as formula is pretty expensive

forumla is the medical version of latin american heroine trade. used to work in the hospital and employees would boost a box or two of forumla for babies in their families. the money saved is significant so Ns in the hospital was on that avon barksdale steez

I'll demand that my wife lets me feed off her breasts....................

I'll demand that my wife lets me feed off her breasts....................

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

How you demand what a woman wants to do with her body? you republican? but one of my friends didn't breastfeed because she didn't like the sucking feeling, felt like slapping her when she said it.

#$%%#! Set them ******* out! My baby gotta EAT!

Back
Top Bottom