Will the cops do anything about my neighbor?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Call the cops bro, marijuana is illigal and He shouldn't be smoking it in the United States of America. If you smoke, or buy marijuana you're supporting terrorism, and that makes you a terrorist.

niketalk

Your avy contradicts your statement sir.

Call the cops bro, marijuana is illigal and He shouldn't be smoking it in the United States of America. If you smoke, or buy marijuana you're supporting terrorism, and that makes you a terrorist.

niketalk

Your avy contradicts your statement sir.

i dont know if your serious? if so im a terrorist and i been supporting them since my freshman year in high school 
pimp.gif

i dont know if your serious? if so im a terrorist and i been supporting them since my freshman year in high school 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Guskillah

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

you and OP needa get smacked

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

you and OP needa get smacked

A lotta salty weedheads in here
laugh.gif

LEAVE AN ANONYMOUS NOTE, if he continues to do so call the cops....//thread

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

over your head it went... idk how, but it did
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

over your head it went... idk how, but it did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

This is probably what would happen. The cops would either (a) not bother to show up because they don't give a @%*! [most likely scenario] or (b) the conversation would go:

Cop: Your neighbor has been complaining about you smoking marijuana outside
OP: No, I wasn't. *Shuts door*

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

This is probably what would happen. The cops would either (a) not bother to show up because they don't give a @%*! [most likely scenario] or (b) the conversation would go:

Cop: Your neighbor has been complaining about you smoking marijuana outside
OP: No, I wasn't. *Shuts door*

I think you should snitch. It will deter him from becoming an addict in the future, potentially stopping him from breaking into your apartment. Sike NOT SERIOUS.

Back
Top Bottom