Will the cops do anything about my neighbor?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I understand that it may bother you, but what if your neighbor is carded and medicating legally? I think the most the cops would do is tell him to be more discreet about it. I would just holler at your neighbor like "yo the scent is bothering me can you keep it more low key?"

Depending on where you live smoking might just be a slap on the wrist, so it's not really worth it to call the boys.

^this. Just politely ask your neighbor to close his window when we burns. But you know in an hour or two later he's going to forget you asked and now you're back to square one.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I understand that it may bother you, but what if your neighbor is carded and medicating legally? I think the most the cops would do is tell him to be more discreet about it. I would just holler at your neighbor like "yo the scent is bothering me can you keep it more low key?"

Depending on where you live smoking might just be a slap on the wrist, so it's not really worth it to call the boys.

^this. Just politely ask your neighbor to close his window when we burns. But you know in an hour or two later he's going to forget you asked and now you're back to square one.

ayejreeun wrote:
Are you serious?
Another sucka!!! So many snitches nowadays. Can't believe it!! What a clown!!!

indifferent.gif

Maybe after some brownies and an L from my experience but i just wanted to be able to function not that i didt like it.
BTW no popo, buy it and sell it to him!

Maybe after some brownies and an L from my experience but i just wanted to be able to function not that i didt like it.
BTW no popo, buy it and sell it to him!

Back
Top Bottom