Will the cops do anything about my neighbor?

NT is the home of weedheads this thread back fired on ol boy
laugh.gif

But seriously calling the cops is some @!+#@ #$$@. Go talk to dude yourself.

definitely call the cops...

everyone knows that marijuana is a gateway drug, so you'll be doing your neighbor a favor.

definitely call the cops...

everyone knows that marijuana is a gateway drug, so you'll be doing your neighbor a favor.

I need that Kobe gif for some of you dudes in here.

Some of you #*$#+$ just seem uncool as hell.

I need that Kobe gif for some of you dudes in here.

Some of you #*$#+$ just seem uncool as hell.

I have the same issue but I live in an apartment complex and this dude that just moves in smoke cigs and weed all day. Everytime I come home, the hallways smell of bad crap. I didn't mind it at first but its starting to seep in the walls and into my place now. I don't want my place smelling of that crap.

Been trying to find a way to handle it and thought slipping a note or talking to him in general but I decided to just let my landlord handle it and let him deal with it.

I have the same issue but I live in an apartment complex and this dude that just moves in smoke cigs and weed all day. Everytime I come home, the hallways smell of bad crap. I didn't mind it at first but its starting to seep in the walls and into my place now. I don't want my place smelling of that crap.

Been trying to find a way to handle it and thought slipping a note or talking to him in general but I decided to just let my landlord handle it and let him deal with it.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Call the cops bro, marijuana is illigal and He shouldn't be smoking it in the United States of America. If you smoke, or buy marijuana you're supporting terrorism, and that makes you a terrorist
eek.gif

OP best be trollin. That's %!*#%# up. The lady from the house behind mine came to me and asked me to not smoke in my backyard one day.

I was sitting in the grass taking bong rips reading a book, she stepped around her fence, asked me politely to not smoke during the time her kids would be or could be outside. She didn't mind the smell
pimp.gif
but she didn't want her kids exposed to it.

I complied, no questions asked. We aren't bad people bruh
30t6p3b.gif
no need to get the boys involved.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Call the cops bro, marijuana is illigal and He shouldn't be smoking it in the United States of America. If you smoke, or buy marijuana you're supporting terrorism, and that makes you a terrorist
eek.gif

OP best be trollin. That's %!*#%# up. The lady from the house behind mine came to me and asked me to not smoke in my backyard one day.

I was sitting in the grass taking bong rips reading a book, she stepped around her fence, asked me politely to not smoke during the time her kids would be or could be outside. She didn't mind the smell
pimp.gif
but she didn't want her kids exposed to it.

I complied, no questions asked. We aren't bad people bruh
30t6p3b.gif
no need to get the boys involved.

I understand that it may bother you, but what if your neighbor is carded and medicating legally? I think the most the cops would do is tell him to be more discreet about it. I would just holler at your neighbor like "yo the scent is bothering me can you keep it more low key?"

Depending on where you live smoking might just be a slap on the wrist, so it's not really worth it to call the boys.

I understand that it may bother you, but what if your neighbor is carded and medicating legally? I think the most the cops would do is tell him to be more discreet about it. I would just holler at your neighbor like "yo the scent is bothering me can you keep it more low key?"

Depending on where you live smoking might just be a slap on the wrist, so it's not really worth it to call the boys.

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

but at least hes doing it inside his house and not posted up in the front or backyard.

pimp.gif

This is what i do during the day, but if I see a little kid I dont smoke.

Also I doubt the cops are gonna do anything about it, Over here one night we were chilling in my boys driveway at night, cops crept up on us, got off and asked us what we were doing. he shined the light right at me, just gutted the rillo was just fixin to roll it, i told him 'i was finna roll this blunt' he asked what else we had and what we were doing. my friend told him we just had an o and drinking some beers, cop told us its cool just stand in our property and dont walk past the sidewalk with any bud on us. and this is in Texas, where cops are some %*%+.

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

but at least hes doing it inside his house and not posted up in the front or backyard.

pimp.gif

This is what i do during the day, but if I see a little kid I dont smoke.

Also I doubt the cops are gonna do anything about it, Over here one night we were chilling in my boys driveway at night, cops crept up on us, got off and asked us what we were doing. he shined the light right at me, just gutted the rillo was just fixin to roll it, i told him 'i was finna roll this blunt' he asked what else we had and what we were doing. my friend told him we just had an o and drinking some beers, cop told us its cool just stand in our property and dont walk past the sidewalk with any bud on us. and this is in Texas, where cops are some %*%+.

OP id recommend jumping from a tall building...

then you wont smell anything... problem solved
pimp.gif

OP id recommend jumping from a tall building...

then you wont smell anything... problem solved
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom