Will Nike SB ever retro 1st, 2nd generation sbs?

it would be too soon if they retro some of those SBs.......i'd prefer that they do it in 4 or 5yrs instead.

it would be too soon if they retro some of those SBs.......i'd prefer that they do it in 4 or 5yrs instead.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

retro em all.
This.

And count me in for any of the 3rd set, Paul Brown Highs, Iron Highs and Hulks.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If they did, I'd love for them to retro the Wheat Forbes. 
pimp.gif
*slams head against wall wondering why I sold them*
SMH

Originally Posted by ninjahood

retro em all.
This.

And count me in for any of the 3rd set, Paul Brown Highs, Iron Highs and Hulks.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If they did, I'd love for them to retro the Wheat Forbes. 
pimp.gif
*slams head against wall wondering why I sold them*
SMH

Honestly, I'm glad I never got into the craze of all the extra-gaudy colorways that popped up once Nike SB got firmly established in youth fashion. Pairs like the Rayguns and Oompa Loompas just look silly when you wear them as an adult.

A pair of Midnight Fogs would make me very happy, though.

Honestly, I'm glad I never got into the craze of all the extra-gaudy colorways that popped up once Nike SB got firmly established in youth fashion. Pairs like the Rayguns and Oompa Loompas just look silly when you wear them as an adult.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Word! I just had to get rid fo a couple pairs bc they looked way to kidish.Some retroes would be pretty dope though.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Word! I just had to get rid fo a couple pairs bc they looked way to kidish.Some retroes would be pretty dope though.

Back
Top Bottom