Will Nike SB ever retro 1st, 2nd generation sbs?

airpeters01 wrote:
Word is they will start to retro sb's next year in limited quickstrike numbers.
Do you have a legitimate source (link) or are you just talking out of your $++ again?

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

even though i love the 1st and 2nd generation of sbs, i would hate them to retro.

Why would you hate a shoe that you love re releasing?

even though i love the 1st and 2nd generation of sbs, i would hate them to retro.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

for me it ruins the whole appeal of the shoe. its fun hunting down the older releases and makes it that much better when you do find a pair. id love to own supremes, sharks, or forbes, but part of the reason why i like them is because they arent common and are not easy to get. re-releasing them would change all that

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

for me it ruins the whole appeal of the shoe. its fun hunting down the older releases and makes it that much better when you do find a pair. id love to own supremes, sharks, or forbes, but part of the reason why i like them is because they arent common and are not easy to get. re-releasing them would change all that

So what do you really love, the shoe itself or the hunt? As someone that completely missed out on the golden era of SB I'd love to be able to get my hands on some of those colorways, there's a few that I never really cared for, but a lot that I liked (even the really plain colorways)

So what do you really love, the shoe itself or the hunt? As someone that completely missed out on the golden era of SB I'd love to be able to get my hands on some of those colorways, there's a few that I never really cared for, but a lot that I liked (even the really plain colorways)

Hope they dont retro. Like it was mentioned a few posts back, its rarity is what makes the shoe, and hunting down and finding that pair is a dope feeling. I just dont wanna see SB turn into JB with all those wack repeated retros they releasing.

Hope they dont retro. Like it was mentioned a few posts back, its rarity is what makes the shoe, and hunting down and finding that pair is a dope feeling. I just dont wanna see SB turn into JB with all those wack repeated retros they releasing.

if it's only rarity that makes the shoe, then the shoe isn't really worth getting. Some of my ALL time favorite releases have been GR releases, and while I'll occasionally like to pick up stuff that is hard to get, I much prefer to hunt for things that aren't really popping up on the radar for most people.

If it's a solid shoe, it'd be a solid shoe even if there's a million of them made. For me the Supremes weren't ever all that aside from the rarity aspect, I'd much prefer to get a full set of the OG dunk colorways from 85, or the 98 retros. What I'm a sucker for is an interesting story behind the colorway or the concept, you can sell me a terrible pair of shoes if I see that there was some real thought into putting a particular shade of blue on a shoe. Telling me there's only 40 pairs is only going to make me thing it's not worth the time I'll waste trying to get it.

if it's only rarity that makes the shoe, then the shoe isn't really worth getting. Some of my ALL time favorite releases have been GR releases, and while I'll occasionally like to pick up stuff that is hard to get, I much prefer to hunt for things that aren't really popping up on the radar for most people.

If it's a solid shoe, it'd be a solid shoe even if there's a million of them made. For me the Supremes weren't ever all that aside from the rarity aspect, I'd much prefer to get a full set of the OG dunk colorways from 85, or the 98 retros. What I'm a sucker for is an interesting story behind the colorway or the concept, you can sell me a terrible pair of shoes if I see that there was some real thought into putting a particular shade of blue on a shoe. Telling me there's only 40 pairs is only going to make me thing it's not worth the time I'll waste trying to get it.

Back
Top Bottom