Will Nike SB ever retro 1st, 2nd generation sbs?

you can bet that if they do the materials won't be as nice and neither will the construction

you can bet that if they do the materials won't be as nice and neither will the construction

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

even though i love the 1st and 2nd generation of sbs, i would hate them to retro.

Why would you hate a shoe that you love re releasing?

for me it ruins the whole appeal of the shoe. its fun hunting down the older releases and makes it that much better when you do find a pair. id love to own supremes, sharks, or forbes, but part of the reason why i like them is because they arent common and are not easy to get. re-releasing them would change all that
Agreed. Its taken me years to find my paul browns, stussy plus hi(brown pair) and I still need my Lodens, Supremes, and Mulder . I like the hunt and I will wait till I can get them at the price I want and so far it has worked.

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

even though i love the 1st and 2nd generation of sbs, i would hate them to retro.

Why would you hate a shoe that you love re releasing?

for me it ruins the whole appeal of the shoe. its fun hunting down the older releases and makes it that much better when you do find a pair. id love to own supremes, sharks, or forbes, but part of the reason why i like them is because they arent common and are not easy to get. re-releasing them would change all that
Agreed. Its taken me years to find my paul browns, stussy plus hi(brown pair) and I still need my Lodens, Supremes, and Mulder . I like the hunt and I will wait till I can get them at the price I want and so far it has worked.

Originally Posted by mints

if it's only rarity that makes the shoe, then the shoe isn't really worth getting. Some of my ALL time favorite releases have been GR releases, and while I'll occasionally like to pick up stuff that is hard to get, I much prefer to hunt for things that aren't really popping up on the radar for most people.

If it's a solid shoe, it'd be a solid shoe even if there's a million of them made. For me the Supremes weren't ever all that aside from the rarity aspect, I'd much prefer to get a full set of the OG dunk colorways from 85, or the 98 retros. What I'm a sucker for is an interesting story behind the colorway or the concept, you can sell me a terrible pair of shoes if I see that there was some real thought into putting a particular shade of blue on a shoe. Telling me there's only 40 pairs is only going to make me thing it's not worth the time I'll waste trying to get it.
this man knows what he's talking about.

imagine if da cry babies hypebeast snobs acted like this with jordans or nike retros?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

retro em all.

if it's only rarity that makes the shoe, then the shoe isn't really worth getting. Some of my ALL time favorite releases have been GR releases, and while I'll occasionally like to pick up stuff that is hard to get, I much prefer to hunt for things that aren't really popping up on the radar for most people.

If it's a solid shoe, it'd be a solid shoe even if there's a million of them made. For me the Supremes weren't ever all that aside from the rarity aspect, I'd much prefer to get a full set of the OG dunk colorways from 85, or the 98 retros. What I'm a sucker for is an interesting story behind the colorway or the concept, you can sell me a terrible pair of shoes if I see that there was some real thought into putting a particular shade of blue on a shoe. Telling me there's only 40 pairs is only going to make me thing it's not worth the time I'll waste trying to get it.

imagine if da cry babies hypebeast snobs acted like this with jordans or nike retros?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

retro em all.

I want Nike to come out with some NEW dope stuff. The old SBs are stuff of legends, they had this whole retro section on lockdown... it would suck to see them retroed. And knowing Nike they will be waaaaaaayyyy worse than the originals. I couldn't cop a retroed SB.

I want Nike to come out with some NEW dope stuff. The old SBs are stuff of legends, they had this whole retro section on lockdown... it would suck to see them retroed. And knowing Nike they will be waaaaaaayyyy worse than the originals. I couldn't cop a retroed SB.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
laugh.gif

retro em all.
agreed.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
laugh.gif

retro em all.
agreed.

Do you guys think Nike sb is close enough with all there releases since wtd to make a wtd 2?

Do you guys think Nike sb is close enough with all there releases since wtd to make a wtd 2?

Back
Top Bottom