Why not put Hawaii in the BCS National Championship

OSU fans and Hawaii supporters arguing over who had a easier schedule, hilarious. Hawaii should be happy if they even get a BCS bid, after Brennan goes tot heleague we will no longer have to hear about them. People want a good game and a game that will make money, Hawaii doesnt fit into that formula.

Well thanks for making this thread . . . Hawaii is gettin smacked.

No team in the country sells tickets like OSU, the BCS isn't about putting smiles on faces, remember 01-02 when Nebraska went to the chip?? Or 00-01 whenFSU went . . . Then Oklahoma in 03-04 . . . If you sell tickets, and are in the hunt theyre doing what they can to get you in. OSU sells tickets . . . Ipersonally wouldn't mind seeing that game. USC lost to an awful team in Stanford same goes for OU. (Colorado)

there are many teams ahead of Hawaii that would utterly destroy and murder them

like Washington?
roll.gif

So long Hawaii.

For all this talk about OSU having a weak schedule let's remember that pretty much EVERYONE that's even in talks for get to the Nat'l Champ lost toa terrible team. Except maybe LSU but i don't really believe in UK or Ark for that matter. So basically the SOS doesn't really matter if you lose nowdoes it? USC?

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by buggz05

OU vs LSU would be the most entertaining game. The two teams with the most talent, and if anybody can beat OU or LSU and vice versa, without luck involved, it would be those two teams.

But who cares, its all bull now anyways.

Wrong! The most entertaining game would be USC vs LSU.

Wrong! My dad says OU vs USC, I say OU vs LSU. It doesn't matter anyhow.

Yo regardless of my feelings towards Hawaii (they are not good) They started the season ranked and are looking to go undefeated. (They are gettin killed nowbecause of fumbles) But there is no way they should only be ranked 12 I dont care who they played. They started in the top 25 and won all their games so farand cant even crack the top ten?

yea i agree with theone2401... i know they didnt play anybody big, but after what we see this year, you cannot under estimate ANYBODY

Hawaii wins.

I thought the BCS was put in place to end all controversy, however it is just beginning. Hawaii is undefeated, therefore they should be in the title game. IfHawaii wins their bowl game, how is a team with 1+ loses better than an undefeated?

BCS or not, there will always be argument after the title game. That's the way college football has always been.

Back
Top Bottom