Why not put Hawaii in the BCS National Championship

There is not 1 single team that really deserves to be in it. Hawaii has a chance to go undefeated, their offense can go toe to toe with anyone in the country.If they played it would at least be exciting.

Now that i made this post they will probably lose tonight against UW

LSU & OSU deserve it more then Hawaii, in my opinion.

& yeah look out for UW, they have been in every single game they've played this year.

Originally Posted by jville819

There is not 1 single team that really deserves to be in it. Hawaii has a chance to go undefeated, their offense can go toe to toe with anyone in the country. If they played it would at least be exciting.

Now that i made this post they will probably lose tonight against UW

Cause they've played no one. If people are making a fuss about OSU, then to consider Hawaii is ridiculous. Their SOS is 100+.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

LSU & OSU deserve it more then Hawaii, in my opinion.

& yeah look out for UW, they have been in every single game they've played this year.

OSU doesn't deserve anything. They scheduled a bunch of cupcakes OOC and play in the B10. I'd rather see Hawaii than OSU.

Hmmmmmmmmm....maybe because Boise State is their biggest win. And had to have overtime to beat LA Tech and San Jose State.

Hawai'i would make for good game because of their offense, however I dont think their "D" could withstand the power of a BIG 12/ SEC team.

But like Dajoka said" OSU deserves nothing!

Seriously. Ohio State has a cupcake schedule and plays in such a weak conference.If they do make it, they'll get destroyed by their opponent.

[h3][/h3]
Why not put Hawaii in the BCS National Championship
excusemeoi9.jpg

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

I'd rather see Hawaii than OSU.

who did Hawaii play?

there are many teams ahead of Hawaii that would utterly destroy and murder them, USC being one of MANY. so why put Hawaii in when you know there are much better teams?

I said I'd rather see Hawaii than OSU. I didn't say I'd put Hawaii ahead of anybody else. I'd at least have USC, UGA, LSU, VT, and OU aheadof them.

they play in the WAC. look at their schedule. THEY SHOULD be undefeated. the best theyll get is like what UTAH had in the fiesta bowl. even then they destroyeda BCS caliber team. let it be like that. theres no reason why they should all of a sudden change that process. Utah a few years ago was 10 times the team thatHawaii is

I'm not even arguing that Hawaii should be in over Ohio St lets be serious.. My gripe is that ohio st. getting in over other 2 loss teams that played &lost, but also beat far superior opponents.

OSU has had a weak+@$@ schedule but at the very least they play in a Big 10 conference. They would get stomped by LSU though. Sadly I'm not even lookingforward to the championship game but rather the other BCS games cuz i don't wanna see another blowout.

I can't believe people are talking about Washington like it's going to be a tough game. 2-7 in the Pac-10. Wooo if they win, better break out the champagne! It's gonna be a slobberknocker!

Yeah that's how sad Hawaii's schedule is. When they play one of the not-so-good teams in the Pac-10 and that's considered one of their toughergames.

The B in BCS stands for Business . . .

Ohio State sells tickets, point blank . . . They send fans accross the country for BCS games. And LSU is right at home in NO, what sounds better for business??I live in Ohio, football is everything here, Hawaii is known for vacationing . . .

I'm not OSU fan but outside of there 4 non conference games, they can't help it that the Big 10 sucked, they had 4 teams ranked in the preseason poles.They did what they had to do, they slipped up once, so you put Hawaii in the chip?? Who wants to see them play?? I garuntee when the #s come out, over 65% ofOhio's population watchs the game and they send just as many fans as LSU, who's school is right down the road

i know Hawaii's not the best team in the nation but like i said offensively they are on par with any team in the nation, i mean every team they play knowstheir goin throw but no team can stop them. their defense cant stop any of the major teams mentioned above but i dont think any of those defenses could stophawaii. No team so far this year has been head and shoulders the best. If they can get by UW then we'll see how they do against the other BSC schools.

OU vs LSU would be the most entertaining game. The two teams with the most talent, and if anybody can beat OU or LSU and vice versa, without luckinvolved, it would be those two teams.

But who cares, its all bull now anyways.

Ohio State AND Hawaii don't deserve to go to the National Title game. Unfortunately one of them will.

i mean every team they play knows their goin throw but no team can stop them.

thats because they play garbage teams

their defense cant stop any of the major teams mentioned above but i dont think any of those defenses could stop hawaii.

hawaii's offense has been shut down or stopped short every time they have played real teams

Originally Posted by buggz05

OU vs LSU would be the most entertaining game. The two teams with the most talent, and if anybody can beat OU or LSU and vice versa, without luck involved, it would be those two teams.

But who cares, its all bull now anyways.

Wrong! The most entertaining game would be USC vs LSU.

Back
Top Bottom