Why is Popeyes so slow

Went to the local hood Popeyes cuz of y'all. Still in line waiting for food smh. Will report back

love the do it yourself soda machines for the half rasberry sprite/rasberry lime hi-c 
pimp.gif

must be an east coast thing ..
I copped the waffle tenders and the spicy wings.

took a while but i thinks its cuz they was making fresh batch.

overall taste was meh af.

should've gone to bonchon instead 

im not going to front.. ya'll got me wanting to try bonchon.. the LA one closed down.. i think theres one in costa mesa :nerd:

im down to try any fried chicken or wings :smh:

im not going to front.. ya'll got me wanting to try bonchon.. the LA one closed down.. i think theres one in costa mesa
nerd.gif

im down to try any fried chicken or wings
mean.gif
Breh u don't need Bonchon chain. just diddy bop to K town 

If you don't smell popeyes before you pull up, don't bother bruh.

Them waffle strips are trash btw. Thanks for nothing whoever recommended them in here. That maple sauce was awful too.

Bonchon is great, but a poor recommendation when we're talking bout some southern fried chicken.

Last edited:
Bonchon is great, but a poor recommendation when we're talking bout some southern fried chicken.
I'm stationed in Bahrain right now and I had never heard of Bonchon, but they have one out here and I tried it once, and I knew,  Bonchon is life, got a bucket of half spicy/half soy garlic, hooked, damn it I was hooked. But as far as southern fried chicken, not their thing, but damn they are good.

Back
Top Bottom