Why is Popeyes so slow

wing stop is good. fries are really good.

cajun rub and lemon pepper 
Just finished eating wingstop as I type this. I get the Louisiana Rub and Lemon Pepper. Extra Well done if boneless.

Last edited:
I tried them the other day and I didn't enjoy it at all. The smelled reminded me of curry chicken so that had me bugging from the gate. The bad thing about it is it left a waxy residue on my tongue. I'm guessing that is from the batter, I didn't enjoy that at all. Hopefully it was just that batch, but I doubt I will try it again.

You definitely got a suspect crew in your Popeyes joint. I didn't get any of those red flags on smell and aftertaste.

*didn't.

Last edited:
Yo is it me or is Popeyes getting skimp with the amount of jelly in the packs **** only has like rain drop in the pack

Bonchon and other Korean wings places are crack but I don't have any near me.

Now this is the truth right here. Best damn chicken I had

View media item 1156400

Also KFC biscuits and wedges are flame when they are fresh out.

An H-Mart (Korean market) opened up by me. They have a wings spot inside. I'm gonna try them out one day soon, I've heard nothing but good things about Korean wings spots

There garlic parm is a hit! Your burps after gonna be :x though

if this aint the realest **** ever told

i love me some garlic parm from wing stop. but i cant be around any females later that day. ima be burping that garlic all day long.. :smh:

its worth it tho :evil:

the lemon pepper goes too!

Last edited:
Post wing breath is real. Thay lemon pepper / louisiana rub combo still haunting me

Some weird taste buds in here talking about KFC is better and Dr. Pepper tastes good :lol:

I try to stay away from soda but Dr pepper taste good to me. And McDonald's has the best coca cola

i dont drink soda anymore :frown:

but i used to enjoy a cold dr pepper back in the day

i hated it as a child tho :x

Im timing this. Im at Popeyes now ordering some food. The time of this post is when I placed my order. My next post will be when I get it lol

Back
Top Bottom