Why is Popeyes so slow

you don't need sauce for the spicy chicken but for the plain you do... same thing can be said for CFA plain you need sauce for it to taste good... the only difference is the cheese really

Incorrect.

Ok...y’all just some ol saucey *** dudes. I actually prefer the regular chicken sandwich, no sauce. The pickles are enough. I don’t real mess with the spicy sandwich. Not that it’s too hot or anything...I just rather have the regular. I like to actually taste chic fil a’s chicken. The flavor is what I go for, it’s distinctive and very hard to duplicate(my sister gets wild close tho). I mostly use the sauce for the waffles fries....on occasion, I’ll dip a corner in the sauce but that’s it.

I got da popeyes sandwich, yes I put da smashed potatoes into the sandwich. :pimp:
6C67C98A-7924-4401-BC38-5DE54D43D3AC.jpeg

I’m waiting on my chicken fila sandwich to be delivered to me in a few moments. :pimp:
I was satisfied after eating da popeyes sandwich, so I didn’t even eat da chicken fila sandwich yet, it’s in my trunk for later. :pimp:

You know more I think about it, the less I feel like it’s beating CFA. We talking about sauce wayyyy too much. We eat CFA dry.
bruh you thinking about it wayyyy too much.
talking about sauce handicaps on the final score from the judges :lol:

it doesn't matter. its a free sauce thats offered. all that matters is which sandwich you like better when you eat it.

If you can’t eat a sandwich without the sauce, do you like the sauce or the sandwich?

Whenever I'm in Philly I make sure to hit Primo for their Diablo Hoagies. Those go hard and they don't have em up here in MA.

THIS. MAN. KNOWS.

Primo is good as hellllll, man. I can talk for days about hidden gems in Philly and this is certainly one of them. You’re a real one :nthat:

gotit without the sauce....i dont fw mayo or anything like it

not gonna lie

its cool but i wouldnt get this over their regular chicken/tenders....

it blew me when the spicy wasnt really a spicy piece of chicken just a regular piece of meat w the spicy saws....

good sandwich still though....but popeyes breasts w some biscuits > this sandwich...

Might cheat Saturday. Hit this sandwich up and make a b-line for Insomnia Cookies right after.

5b51e8f8969573ca348b45cf-750-563.jpg

I tried the Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwhich for the first time in a while. Joint pales in comparison to the Popeyes. I saw her pull it out a drawer so ain’t no telling how long it been sitting

Had the Wendy's one recently too for the first time since about 2001. Thing was trash. I swear back in the day those things were the truth.

Back
Top Bottom