Why is Popeyes so slow

I could barely finish my single sandwich and that was without the fries :lol:

:frown:

:emoji_pause_button:
Yeah I'm not gon be eating fries with mine or getting the drink. Just water and sammiches
tenor.gif

Raising Cane's is not near Popeyes without the sandwich. At least Popeyes spicy tenders have some spice to em

I am impressed by you dudes who are eating two of these in one sitting

first and last time i do that again... it is a lot of food even if its just the 2 sandwiches... i just got it to compare really... i never get 2 chicken sandwiches not even at CFA lol...

Yeah I'm not gon be eating fries with mine or getting the drink. Just water and sammiches
tenor.gif

Why are yall wasting calories on cole slaw and french fries ? The hell.

Exactly.

first and last time i do that again... it is a lot of food even if its just the 2 sandwiches... i just got it to compare really... i never get 2 chicken sandwiches not even at CFA lol...

Most I’ll do is a spicy chicken sandwich and some nuggets (smaller portion) and that’s really only if I’m taking an Amtrak to save some for later.

i take off one of the buns and try to throw in a couple fries with hot sauce . I use bbq sauce on the sandwich... fire :nthat:

Did you put any sawse on it or did you go dry?
I asked for sweet heat and of course they forgot it. It had some mayo and pickles on it.

Headed there now for a do over with the sweet heat and let yall know

Edit: I could take it or leave it (sweet heat). Its like thai chili sawse. It def has alot of honey in it. Both ways were great. Sign of a truly great sammich. I am impressed. Wont go back for a week or two now. Dont wanna ruin it

Last edited:
So nobody else disappointed they don't have a spicy "patty"/breast? Man that **** blew me. :lol:

Coulda just did it like they do the spicy tenders.

Just like ya boy Koop, sound like your Popeyes was lackin b. Need to hit up a white one since the hood ones either sold out or giving flugazy sammiches

Just like ya boy Koop, sound like your Popeyes was lackin b. Need to hit up a white one since the hood ones either sold out or giving flugazy sammiches

That ***** *** ***** told me the sauce make it spicy there is no spicy patty.

Mane what's really going on.

Back
Top Bottom